The Sims

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you don't have people vomiting on your street. LOL! Can we all barf in front of our own houses, please? I have to leave early for my apointments today. :sympathy: But, how often is a circus free? :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, but you don't have people vomiting on your street. LOL! Can we all barf in front of our own houses, please? I have to leave early for my apointments today. :sympathy: But, how often is a circus free? :excited:
Words of wisdom from the man who knows best.

So very, very true on that last point.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
You forget that I live in what was the number one party school in the nation about 3 years ago. I know all about people vomiting on my street. LOL! :cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooops, sorry. Just seems weirder when it's scheduled barfing. :grouchy: Oops, 5:00, time to barf. Did you remember to load up on Fritos?:rolleyes: :eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Emmy

Originally posted by EmmyMik
Yeah, I wanna borrow Greg.
And Nicky!
And Warrick!
Goodness, I'm gonna need a bigger room, or I'm gonna have to start using the crawl space in the basement...
Im honored to be borrowed !

:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No, this Warrick is an attractive black man, not fuzzy and blue. LOL! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
I just did a spit take on that one.

And why would you have scheduled vomiting to protest anything. California really is the land of fruit and nuts.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As another of many helicopters flies by. Ugh!