1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AruggeRadio, Jan 22, 2006.

1. AruggeRadio

AruggeRadio Well-Known Member

I'm just curious but is there something going on with the site? There just seems to be little or no updating sense about October when Jerry died.

Is there just that little going on with the Muppets?

I'm not trying to be negative here i'm just concerned. Is everything ok here at Muppet Central? Just would like to know. Thanks.

CW

2. Everything is alright with mc... must not be news...

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. AruggeRadio

AruggeRadio Well-Known Member

Cool, I figured it was something like that. I can't imagin you giving this up so i figured it had to be some huge change like a move or a new child or something. Looking forward to the updates.

You do such good work, just wanted to make sure everything was alright.

5. wes

wes Well-Known Member

Phillip I hope You enjoy your new place, and get settled quickly!:)