1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Sorry your host idea isn't working out, Snowthtingle... maybe next year, eh? If anyone else would like to throw their respective hats into the hosting ring, email me at ryguy102390@hotmail.com and we'll discuss it and I'll pass it on to the committee and see what they say. We're definitely up to having a new host! If no one wants to, however, I'll still be more than happy to host.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well I still haven't even heard from Kev or MuppetQuilter yet, so I don't know for sure.
  3. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O.O

There's...um...this girlmanrabbitsandwichbaseballbatpineapplefoo named Ailie and--and they might have some interest in hosting. XPP Although they may scare people away. They also like to talk in third person. :confused:
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I plan on being employed on the weekends, so I'm pretty much out of the running.
  5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

hmm who to vote for?
  6. D'Snowth

Gee, even the forum awards are no exception, as Seymour Phillip Hoffman has already been banned. :sympathy:

Well, I guess that's what he gets for stealing the Oscar from his more talented twin brother Phillip Seymour Hoffman last year. :smirk:

:grouchy:: He did what now?
  7. WhiteRabbit

O_O *gasp* He didn't!
  8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:sing: Yeah, that's not copesetic man. Go get 'im Animal.
    :halo:, chasing Semour: Bad man! Bad man! Bad man!
  9. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

As long as the venue is Wheelchair accesable and sells milk and quesodillas its ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL good.
  10. D'Snowth

*Opens up a milk bar*

COW: *Doing a floor show* 10 cents a glaaaaaaaaass / it's not a pretty penny / it's 10 cents a glaaaaaaaaass / I have to fill so man-y...
  11. Colbynfriends

Works for me *grabs a glass and starts to drink* Just gonna crash here till the show starts.
  12. D'Snowth

Sorry Colb, you already done run up a tab of 50 bucks, and the limit's supposed to be 20.

COW: I'd like to go home now, Mr. Bartender.

Home? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This IS your home, now keep singin' for the customers!

COW: *Sighs* 10 cents a glaaaaaass / it's not a pretty penny / it's 10 cents a glaaaaaaass / I have to fill so many...
  13. The Count

*Anything Muppet Cop outside:
    Open up, this is the police. We've been tipped off to some Semour guy running around in here. He's known to be crazy, he last held a grouch as a hostage. If that doesn't say crazy... Well, I'll just be out here watchin'.

*Turns to cow, tosses her a dime for a glass of milk.
  14. D'Snowth

Was this Seymour guy dressed in a tuxedo and wearing a black beanie? Uh... *Quickly grabs sombrero and fake mustache* Sorry, me no speak-a Eeng-a-lish, matey. Join us a-gain sometime laddy!
  15. Colbynfriends

I left my money in my other chair, one second. *rolls outside, gets in van, and drives away*
  16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

A cow singing about money? He must be a cash cow!
  17. Colbynfriends

*comes back in bigger chair* here's mah money! *gives to bartender* next rounds on me!
  18. D'Snowth

AAnd we're ALL holding you to it.
  19. WhiteRabbit

*sobs* No Ailie for host? </3 *aspirations are crushed* XPP
  20. The Count

Why... Do you want to be the host Alice? *Marches up and down campaigning for Ailie as host! Ailie as host! Ailie as host!