1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jan 18, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

You don't have to vote every category. I know I won't be able to. :o
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Don't feel bad about it. I barely know what to vote in myself. I've been visiting the boards but haven't really been quite as in with it as I was before so to speak.:)
  3. Good to know I'm not the only one! :)
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Dear oddly-curvaceous mustachioed man,
    The committee is officially in session about this matter and a decision will be made as soon as possible. We'll contact you via exploding carrier pigeon as soon as we know the results!
    With moderate indifference,
    The Muppet Central Forum Awards Committee Chair
    (Dictated but not read.)
    (Scratch that... I just read it. WHAT were you THINKING?)
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Who said anything about thinking?
  6. theprawncracker

Okay gang, here's the rub... we only have twelve ballots submitted for this year's awards. Half of those only have votes for five or less awards. I'm afraid if we don't get a significant increase in votes by next Saturday (the 20th), we're going to have to cancel the awards...

Now I don't want that, I doubt you want that... so... let's vote! :D
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Just sent mine in!
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Mine's in now.So you don't need to tar & feather me!:)
    (Prawnster?See my PS please & 10Q?)
  9. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

NOOO! :concern:

C'mon people, muppets, whatevers...! I voted. Now you vote too. It's not hard. It's more like FUN! Have some FUN!
  10. theprawncracker

Three days left to vote! And... I'm sorry to say it, but at this rate it's looking like the awards won't be happening due to such a low, low turn out. I don't know for sure though... but unless we see a rise in votes soon, I'm not going to waste everybody's time. :smirk: We still don't even have twenty ballots...
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

:( :(
  12. theprawncracker

Alright gang, the final decision has been made...

The Awards are NOT canceled! :excited: That's right, we're still on track to have the award ceremony next Sunday, February 28. Keep an eye on this thread for more info as the date draws nearer!
  13. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yay! I need something to keep my spirits up. :)
  14. theprawncracker

If anyone else wants to vote, I'm accepting last minute ballots up until the end of tomorrow! So get those votes in PLEASE!
  15. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Got a question. When you say thoughtful, do you mean kind or thought-provoking?
  16. theprawncracker

Kind. ...I think. :p No, yes. Definitely kind. Because informative is meant to mean thought-provoking sort of I think.

...Man, I'm good at definite answers. ;)
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Sent in my votes last night, although I didn't do all catigories. I think this is the first year I've actually voted!
    :busy: