The Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh. Oh. There would be a **** storm if Sonic ever gets a human girlfriend. Maybe if he had one to begin with people wouldn't be so quick to criticize it, but eh......Sonic 06. 'nuff said.
Oh yeah. Definitely at the beginning. That would have been fun. I certainly like the late 80's early 90's Japanese style Western style character design for Madonna. But she was deemed too similar to Princess Toadstool like, and dropped.

But there's just something about 80's-90's anime style that I really like. Pairing Madonna up with Sonic is visually stunning.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Anytime a human is added the fans go nuts (in a bad way). Just look at Chris and Elise.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder how things would have been different if he had that human girlfriend since the beginning.

Now that I think of it, it's not that giving Sonic a human girlfriend would have been too much like Super Mario. it would have been WAAAY too much like Roger Rabbit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What can I tell yah? The internet sucks and most of the people on it are complete piles of garbage because it lets them BE massive piles of garbage. Trolls killed the internet.

Meanwhile, there are some sane rational people that have something to say. Too bad they get overshadowed by freaking morons that love lulz.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
What can I tell yah? The internet sucks and most of the people on it are complete piles of garbage because it lets them BE massive piles of garbage. Trolls killed the internet.

Meanwhile, there are some sane rational people that have something to say. Too bad they get overshadowed by freaking morons that love lulz.
^ This. Just because you say whatever you want on the internet doesn't mean you should.

Drtooth

Reaction score
^ This. Just because you say whatever you want on the internet doesn't mean you should.
You're not referring to me, are you? :big_grin: I'm just in a bad mood.

But yeah. I've been trolled before and it sucks. And they're not even quality jokes. Just a bunch of dumb "I XXXX'd your mom" crap. And don't get me started on the weirdos with crazy political conspiracy theories. They're not even original either. They just parrot stuff. If you're going to have an internet personality just to get a reaction from people at least be creative. Give us something WORTH getting offended about.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
You're not referring to me, are you? :big_grin: I'm just in a bad mood.
Nope. :smile:

YouTube commenters are awful, because apparently people can't resist telling someone how horrible their opinion is.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I forgot about the human girlfriend Sonic was going to have. She was quite hot. It's a shame she didn't make it as a character. Though I wonder if she would have worked with the format of the games (would she have needed to constantly be rescued? Would she have teamed up with Sonic, like how Tails teams up with Sonic? Would she have appeared in cut-scenes or hosted mini games?).

AquaGGR

Reaction score
The only reason I wouldn't want a human Sonic character would be if it turned into a Princess Peach type ordeal, with Sonic having to rescue the same person every game.

A human character would work well as a Team Benefactor, IMO.