The State of Us & Our Things

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Honestly I was in a really bad mood when I posted that. Basically, sometimes I just hate that I have a habit of thinking about stuff. Alot. That, and I hate that I can get paranoid easily sometimes and have anxiety.
I do the same. There's a time for that, but that time is best limited and each person has to figure that out themselves. But I've found that keeping busy helps much sometimes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I do the same. There's a time for that, but that time is best limited and each person has to figure that out themselves. But I've found that keeping busy helps much sometimes.
Oh, for sure. I find the best thing to do is find stuff to keep your mind off of it.

Only frustrating thing is when it's time to go to sleep and thoughts can creep right back up.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Oh, for sure. I find the best thing to do is find stuff to keep your mind off of it.

Only frustrating thing is when it's time to go to sleep and thoughts can creep right back up.
I used to be like that. Now it's only before super important things. Gah. I can even sleep with the lights on now. Eep!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I'd like to clear something up. I'm a very positive person who believes in trying to look at the bright side and to turn adversity into a proactive challenge instead. What i absolutely don't believe in is sweeping the horrible thinks of live or our negative feelings about things under the rug. It's crucial for is to feel our feelings purely in order to process them, to learn from them and to survive. My objection is in rumination and chronic pessimism. There are several articles floating around about this topic, yet the avoid discussing rumination. If anyone feels that I didn't want them to feel their feelings on this forum, I'm sorry about that. It's intent. Eventually, things need to find a productive path. One cannot get there unless they being at the problem and the negativity. Peace.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Roll call:
Ziffel?
Hubert?
Sarge?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
I have been summoned.

Anyway, might as well reintroduce myself here
  • I'm Joey. But everyone just calls me Sarge
  • I'm 25 going on 26 next month. I feel old.
  • I'm from Philly. I no longer even live in PA now though.
  • Overwatch has taken over my life
  • I'm in my final year of grad school
  • I wish I could say good things about my mental health but I can't...been struggling with a lot of issues that I prefer to keep quiet about. Things have gotten a little bit better but...eh
  • I am the worlds most uninteresting man and I'm bad at writing these things rip

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have been summoned.

Anyway, might as well reintroduce myself here
  • I'm Joey. But everyone just calls me Sarge
  • I'm 25 going on 26 next month. I feel old.
  • I'm from Philly. I no longer even live in PA now though.
  • Overwatch has taken over my life
  • I'm in my final year of grad school
  • I wish I could say good things about my mental health but I can't...been struggling with a lot of issues that I prefer to keep quiet about. Things have gotten a little bit better but...eh
  • I am the worlds most uninteresting man and I'm bad at writing these things rip
Well, I'll be 50 in April, so that will spare you from feeling old.