1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Storyteller soundtrack will be available in Spring 2010

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by FrankV, Sep 26, 2009.

1. FrankV

FrankV New Member

La-La Land Records has posted on the Film Score Monthly message board that they will release the soundtrack to The Storyteller with music by Rachel Portman in Spring 2010. No futher info is available yet.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Wow, thanks for the post. This is quite unexpected but fantastic news nonetheless. The Storyteller is one of the most amazing series from Jim Henson's library. It will be interesting to see how they release a soundtrack whether it's instrumentals directly from the episodes or newly recorded material based from the episodes. Hopefully, an extended version of The Storyteller theme will be included.
  3. SuzieChan

SuzieChan New Member

Wow... this is so awsome! I've been waiting many years for this release: I hope this will come true. I can't wait for Spring... :excited:

I wonder if they'll include the tunes from all the episodes: mostly I'd like to hear the ones from "The Three Ravens" and "Hans my Hedgehog" - the tunes from these episodes are so beautifull and touching...

Gosh... this surelly made my day. :D
  4. The Narrator

The Narrator New Member

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! I'll be watching out for the CD. I quite like the score of The Storyteller series.