1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Storyteller

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by melissa, Sep 17, 2002.

1. melissa New Member

Does anyone still watch the series :) and whats your favourite charcter :)

melissa
  2. Cantus Rock New Member

Still watch it? I think I watch an episode nearly every day (which is bad being I've got about 4 days worth of videos that need to be viewed). My favorite character has to be The Storyteller himself. John Hurt gives a commanding performance in this show, and speaks so, so, SO well. I also liked the Gyphon in "Luck Child," and Death in "The Soldier and Death" (probably my favorite episode). :)

-Matt
  3. The Flying Sheep New Member

I love the Storyteller and his dog, The Gryphon, and The Troll and Trollop from True Bride, This is my episode Ratings:

1. True Bride
    2. Soldier and Death
    3. Hans My Hedgehog
    4.Luck Child
    5. The Heartless Giant
    6: Fearnot
    7: a Story Short
    8: Sapsorrow
    9: The Tree Ravens

Greek Myths:
    1. Dadlues and Iccurs (love Derik Jacobi and the New Storyteller)
    2. Pursesus and the Grogan
    3. Theseus
    4. Orpheus and Euridyce
  4. Cantus Rock New Member

heh, although we think VERY differently on this, I am glad to see a fellow fan. :)

-Matt
  5. LadyHyde New Member

Hey, does anyone know if it'll be released on DVD in the US? I wanna see the ones with Sean "Boromir" Bean in 'em again.
  6. The Flying Sheep New Member

I take it Back! I Love The Three Ravens!
  7. count123 New Member

I too love the storyteller. i just finally got all 9 eps. man i cant emphasize my love for the series. by the way i was channel surfing at 4:30 one moring and saw the heartless giant episode on. it was in french, but it was on.
    in response to fav characters, i like the devils from "the soldier and death"