The Swedish Chef in "The Muppet Movie"

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I adore the Swedish Chef, he is one of my favourite muppets [he has to be beaten by Astoria, Tutter and Beaker]

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I like the swedish chef! I wish I could learn mock swedish so if I ever come across him, and meet him in person, and talk, then we can understand eachother! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ergofru, ergonfru, flerdy, blip, blip, bluuu de Chicky een de basky!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yeah they do have a hard time working him in a lot of the movies but I love his cameos. As far as MCC, that was one of my biggest complaints about the movie is that the main muppets have such small roles. Thats OK though its still a good movie especially for being the first major project in the post Jim Henson era.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Sweedish Chef is in the Muppet Party Cruise game. They have him wandering around the ship carrying a blunder buster gun. Where he tries to shoot chickens in the air.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Chef also runs the projector at Muppet*Vision 3D.

Kermit: Everything okay up there Chef?
Chef: Hoppin hoppin da machine is goin da floomy floom!
Kermit: Thats great!

LOL, gotta love the Chef. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
Chef also runs the projector at Muppet*Vision 3D.

Kermit: Everything okay up there Chef?
Chef: Hoppin hoppin da machine is goin da floomy floom!
Kermit: Thats great!

LOL, gotta love the Chef. :smile:
Yeah...I like that too!Like you said...gotta love The Chef! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Yeah they do have a hard time working him in a lot of the movies but I love his cameos. As far as MCC, that was one of my biggest complaints about the movie is that the main muppets have such small roles. Thats OK though its still a good movie especially for being the first major project in the post Jim Henson era.
I think with that film, you have to look at it as the Muppets being cameos in a regular film, where they are actors who auditioned roles and only managed to get small roles for once. That way, it's good.

Also, I've noticed that everyone you speak to who knows very little about the Muppets says, "Oh, I loved Muppet Christmas Carol." Wonder why that is? And why that's the one they remeber?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
How old are the people you're talk to? Because for a lot of younger Muppet fans MCC was the first Muppet film they saw in theaters. And since its the best Muppet film since Jim's passing (IMO), I suppose it sticks with them.

There is no accounting for passive fans my friend. Thats why I don't like 'em. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
These are all teenagers, mainly. I guess maybe it was the first film they saw and therefore it stuck with them. Hmmm. Strange though.