The Tale of the Bunny Picnic

Reaction score
I loved this as a kid, loved the characters and the songs. Wish the Dvd was available here in the UK though :frown:

Mother bunny was my favorite along with twitch, for some reason i thought twitch looked like a cat. XD.
My favorite songs from the movie are the lullaby, hello sunshine and Drum of (right?).

what about you guys? have any favorite scenes, characters songs?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I found it on YouTube last year and I loved it right away. I love all the characters, but my favorites are Bean, Lugsy and Twitch.

My favorite scenes are the opening scene when the bunnies are singing "Hello, sunshine" and the climax when the bunnies build the giant bunny and make friends with the dog.

My favorite songs from Bunny Picnic are "Hello, sunshine", the lullaby song and the final song, "Drum of Right".

I'm glad you like The Tale of the Bunny Picnic, too.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
"When you stand, all alone
and you feel the weight of zero at your bones.
When the wrong, just goes on
and the fight is like a night without a dawn

There's a voice, you will hear
It will tell you what is right inspite of fear.
And the voice, is a drum
It will lead you to your courage it will tell your friends to come"

superboober

Reaction score
I still remember seeing this at recess in 4th grade for the first time. It became quite clear then that "Hello Sunshine" is quite addictive; my classmates and I were immediately enthralled by it as well. The rest of the special's quite good as well. I'd have to say Lugsy's my favorite character even if he's a bit of a snob