1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by theprawncracker, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I like to thank everybody that made this award possible.......What? Wait, I didn't win anything? And they towed my car? Why did they do that? Well, if they didn't want somebody parking there, they should have made that Handicapped Parking sign a little bit bigger then. Anyways, congrats to all the winners, and sorry bout your luck to all the losers....including me apparently.

Daniel
  2. superfan

superfan Active Member

Losers unite! ;) :D
    (that includes me, by the way, hooray!)
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

ahahhahahahahahahahhah you are all big losers
  4. superfan

superfan Active Member

There are more of us than there are of you...watch your back, Kimpy boy. :D
  5. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

You like me! You really really....wait a minute! I didn't win anything either! This is an outrage!! *trashes awards ceremony*
  6. superfan

superfan Active Member

Easy there, big guy...:o :halo:
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Um...Hi there. I came to address the club of losers that's gathered. Remember that Vic graciously said he'd make a custom award for all who wanted one. And all of you losers who gathered here, I just want you to know that you were each nominated for at least one award. :) So smile! And ask Vic to make you a super cool award! :D
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

TPC is The Peacemaker of the Year
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just a note that giving awards to your friends as gifts is also turning out to be a very trendy... uh, trend. So if you want one for yourself, an MC bud or anyone else, just drop me a PM.

This opportunity will expire Friday, September 29, 2006. Likewise, all links to the awards (with the exception of the Lifetime Achievement) will be broken at the end of Friday as well.

So if you've either won, been given, or requested an award, it will no longer be available for viewing or download after that time.
  10. superfan

superfan Active Member

It's all in good fun, my dear Ryan. I take it all with a grain (or spoonful) of salt.
  11. Kimp the Shrimp

hahahahahhahah your a BIG FAT LOSER j/k ( we are freinds)
  12. theprawncracker

...Could I have a spoonful of sugar instead? You see I just took some Tylenol and I've heard it helps the medicine go down...:halo:
  13. superfan

superfan Active Member

Aboslutely. I'm sure you have a headache at this point.
  14. superfan

superfan Active Member

Yeah, real good friends. :cool:
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

hey i'm married
  16. superfan

superfan Active Member

Yes. Yes you are, Kimp. :D
  17. Kimp the Shrimp

18. theprawncracker

*sings* We come from the fire, living in the fire. Go back to the fire, turn the world around...:halo:
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

LOL Ryan!:)
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just a reminder: