The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!! We won!!! We won!!!!!! Your face, SWAEHB!!! *graciously accepts award happily*

I'm gonna put this up on my wall, and on the wall of the club. *sighs happily, looking at the award.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something Sara... Oh, was I supposed not to say that?
Sorry, thought you were talking to me.

Yaey!!! Congrats li'l cousin Sara!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, yes, way to go Renee. I promise we SWAEHB'ers aren't holding a grudge. *wink* Now, keeping with the swing of things, we've got the next award to hand out, and a prawn to present it! No, not me, Pepe the King Prawn!

*Pepe "cha-chas" up to the podium*

Pepe: Hola, hola. Si, si, I know, jou did not expect to have to take me in in all of my prawn-diful glory, hokay? I know it is a lot on jour plate, hokay? But try to survive. Hehehe, anyway, I am here to present to jou, de winner of de award for Cutest Member, hokay? Now, I know dat cute and sexy have varrying levels of t'ings and t'ings, but I t'ink dey are de same either way, hokay? So all jou cuties, call me. And especcially jou, *opens envelope* Katzi428! Because jou are de cutest member, hokay? Congratulations!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sorry SWAEHB'ers if that was unladylike. I just rarely win anything, real or imagined, so winning this award means a lot to me. It's just so awesome!! YAAAAY!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Congratulations ReneeLouvier and That Announcer. That Announcer was such a wonderful member it's nice to see him get this award. Whatever happens he will never be forgotten.

Yeah there's a bar here, Vic. Almond Joy. Sometimes you feel like a nut...:stick_out_tongue:

Ha ha good one The Count, and a good ziffel (and also a good one about your being ziffeled 16 times! That's a quadruple quadruple ziffel)

Oh and now another award has come in! Let me see.... Awwww the cutest member. Way to go, Kathy! I vouch for that!

Oops and now ziffeled by D'Snowth and RenneLouvier. Better submit FAST!

Edit: Ah but not FAST enough before Red Dragon ziffeled me!