The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It's about to become a Ziffel'ing Hoedown in here the way we're posting! :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Vender: Punch! Get your punch here!
Oh, I WANT PUNCH! I WANT PUNCH! GIVE ME PUNCH!!!

*Swallows a gallon of punch*

*Is now drunk*

Hu hu hu huuuuuuu i fel gooooooooooooooooooooooood

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hooray Kathy! Congratulations on winning another one! You deserve them both you know! ...And don't call Pepe, trust me, from prawn about prawn, it's trouble. Now it's about time for Link Hogthrob to show us...Well, he's got something. And hopefully it's not his chest.

*Link struts on stage in a finely pressed tuxedo*

Link: Hello to my adoring fans. It is time for me to introduce the winner of "Best Use of Smileys" cleverly named, "A Sight to Withold." Now, we all know that I am surely a sight to withold. But sadly I cannot join the forum. All the typing breaks down my lovely cuticles. So, the award for "Best Use of Smileys" goes to the dim-witted janitor we all love: Beauregard.

Ziffel

Reaction score
YESSSS Beau! From one dim-witted janitor (for real! I really am in real life!) to another: CONGRATULATIONS!

Edit: Ohhh but I guess Beau's probably gone to bed. (3:44 AM in England now!) That's okay, you'll see this tomorrow (er... I mean later today).

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Yes, yes, way to go Renee. I promise we SWAEHB'ers aren't holding a grudge. *wink* Now, keeping with the swing of things, we've got the next award to hand out, and a prawn to present it! No, not me, Pepe the King Prawn!

*Pepe "cha-chas" up to the podium*

Pepe: Hola, hola. Si, si, I know, jou did not expect to have to take me in in all of my prawn-diful glory, hokay? I know it is a lot on jour plate, hokay? But try to survive. Hehehe, anyway, I am here to present to jou, de winner of de award for Cutest Member, hokay? Now, I know dat cute and sexy have varrying levels of t'ings and t'ings, but I t'ink dey are de same either way, hokay? So all jou cuties, call me. And especcially jou, *opens envelope* Katzi428! Because jou are de cutest member, hokay? Congratulations!
Awwww....thanks Pepe!...you are one sweet King Prawn,hokay?*planting kiss on his cheek* And thanks everyone else!
Psstt Ry...I'll take your advice!:wink:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yay, congratz Bo!

*finds sugar next to punch* Yay, sugar. MINE. Oh my, there's that troublesome 6-pack of root beer. And a muffin. And a marshmallow penguin. Ooh...sugary....*takes that as well

RedDragon

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Oh, I WANT PUNCH! I WANT PUNCH! GIVE ME PUNCH!!!

*Swallows a gallon of punch*

*Is now drunk*

Hu hu hu huuuuuuu i fel gooooooooooooooooooooooood
Vender: *is confused* that's non-alcoholic....

Me: This happens all the time...

Vender: Oh, I see...Well that's $50...

Me: Send the bill to Beauregard <runs away>

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAY Beau!
Peanuts!I want peanuts!
some nuts come by and leave a disgusting liquid on the ground!
*gasp* That's GROSS!
a Nut:Well...ya did say peanuts,so we...
THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!:mad: JANITOR!!!!!
nut walks away mumbling "when ya gotta go,ya gotta go!