The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *claps for Snowth and Vibs* Weren't those Bandit and Cracker guys great? I feel connected to them somehow...But enough about me, we'll get to my awards later. Now, we have Uncle "Travelling" Matt Fraggle and Sprocket the Dog to present...Well they're presenting.

*Uncle Matt in a tux, and Sprocket in a rinestone dog collar enter on stage*

Sprocket: Ruff! Ruff ruff ruff!
Uncle Matt: Mm, yes, that's right Sprocket! We are here to present the award for the most knowledgable about Fraggle Rock. Now, as I'm sure most of you know, I am, after all, a shoe in for this award. As I have spent my entire life devoting myself to studying everything involving Fraggle Rock.
Sprocket: *growls*
Uncle Matt: What? You think that just because I'm not a member of this Poster Palace that I cannot win the award? Humph! Well just you wait and see dog! *opens award envelope* And the winner is: ...redBoobergurl...
Sprocket: *applauds* Ruff! Arf arf! Ruff!
Uncle Matt: Yes yes, many congratulations and lifelong happiness, yadda yadda. *smirks*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Yey for Beth!
Beau: Well done!
Bobo: *at a barbecue stand near the back of the audience* Well done is how I like me steak...

Bo: Hey, Travelling Matt, wanna come sit over here with us?
Beau: Yeah, for some reason I feel something of a connection coming on.
Bean: *bounces*

Bo: Oh, and, Prawn, you're doing great!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Poor Matt. Don't worry, you're still loved by SOME fans...*winks* Just kidding man, and congrats to Beth! Way to go! Now, to present the award for "The Muppet Show Enthusiast" we have The Swedish Chef! ...And do have your Mock Swedish to English Dictionaries ready...

*Chef comes on wearing his normal outfit, except with a black bow tie*

Swedish Chef: Hellu tu ell ooff zee edureeng funs ooff me-a und zee Mooppets! Tuneeght insteed ooff cuukeeng up my regooler, I'll be-a presenteeng fur zee persun vhu knoo zee Mooppets zee must! Und I'll be-a cuukeeng thet persun, nune-a oozeer thun zee Mooppets! Su fur meenur mooppetz I hefe-a zee everd, und Mooppet stoo! Bork Bork Bork!

Statler: Did you hear that Waldorf? The Chef's going to cook the Muppets!
Waldorf: Oh my! I hope he remembers I like my pork rare!
Both: Do ho ho ho!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, Beth!!! Get up there! (nudges her to go onstage to accept award)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: He's a miner? Where's his hat?
Beau: He's a minor? Where's his dad and mom?
Bo: *headslap* Congrats MM!
Bean: *slaps Bo's head*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey, congrats to MinorM, D'Snowth, Beth, Vibs, Vic and whoever else won a reward already! If I get one, I'm gonna print it out too and frame it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, there you have it...I think. And Chef, do keep away from the others with that cleaver, please wait til the show's over, you too Snowth. Just kidding. Moving right along (no musical cue there please), up next we have Rowlf the Dog presenting an award for Action Figure Enthusiast!

*Rowlf walks onto the stage in his tuxedo*

Rowlf: I woulda walked up here on all fours, but this tux is a rental! Just a little dog joke there. Now, as most of you should know, back in 2002 a company called Palisades Toys was approached by the Jim Henson Company and asked to use their special talents to create a series of action figures based on us! Now, how anyone could make a scale figure of Miss Piggy smaller than the Sweetums figure is beyond me. *calls off stage* Just a joke Piggy! One member of Muppet Central has proven his devotedness to the action figures numerous times over. Not only is he an avid collector, but he even wrote a fan-fiction celebrating the loss of the company. So here is the well deserved award for Eduardo "The Count"! Congratulations!