The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
When you make a topic, do people shy away? When you reply to a popular thread, adding a valid point, do people tend to just dissapear, and your question left unanswered? Well, it sounds like this thread is the one for you.

Welcome to the Thread Killers Organisation, where if you're anything like myself, Vic Romano, D'Snowth, or That Announcer, self-admitted THREAD KILLA'S, then this is the place for you. And yes, the abbreviation was chosen that way on purpose. :big_grin:

I mean, all we really want is to be loved... **sniff**

Now watch, as ironically this sinks to the bottom of the forum list. Thank you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*wonders in*

Ahhh! A new club...wait, this thread was posted by MrsPepper....ahhh, did I smell dinner ready? Sorry, gotta run.

*runs*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'M A THREAD KILLA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No seriously, I'm glad I'm part of something like this, I thought about joining "The Moppet Family", but then again...that thread was so many pages long, I lost track. Shall we call this a pilot?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You should be glad, we need to stick together, to rise to the top of the forum list!! :embarrassed:

I'm sorry, but I'm not actually sure what you mean by pilot, however. I couldn't hear you over the rush of Beau running AWAY so quickly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*rushing footsteps dissapear into the distence*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Pepper glares at the little clouds of dust rising in Beau's footsteps**

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh Jesus, it's Pigpen!

It's really nice to be in something big like this at its very start. I'm usually a late joiner. Sometimes this can lead to forced brilliance (my random characters in TMF), other times to thread-slayings. Well, I see this going on for a while. :sing:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was just thinking, that this would make a fun fanfic series here, and was wonder if I could write them (the first episode in most sitcoms is automatically dubbed as "The Pilot").

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sure D'Snowth, you can write a story about it if you'd like and post them here in this thread, Until then, you know your missions. **Salutes** Since we're all thread killa's, our job is to post in this as much as we can! Go to it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
THREAD KILLA'S!
D'Snowth said:
I'M A THREAD KILLA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No seriously, I'm glad I'm part of something like this, I thought about joining "The Moppet Family", but then again...that thread was so many pages long, I lost track. Shall we call this a pilot?
I'm the son in the Moppet family and I'm ignored! I don't think my dad loves me anymore *sniff* I stole the car a week ago and he never even noticed I'd gone! :cry:
I kill even my own threads...
Serious whining and griping ahead
No one comments in my Fan Art threads. WAAAH! :cry: