The TV, Movie, Celebrity Survey

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a little hooked on these surveys right now, so I thought I'd start this one, strictly for the entertainment industry!

1. Top 5 Favorite Actors
2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses
3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians
4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes
5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms
6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows
7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas
8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series
9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies
10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies
11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies
12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, I like these. I cant think of many answers right now though, so I'll fill some in later.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well then, I'll just post mine. Oh, and I forgot to add, the "Top 5" is just the maxium number for each question. You can have less than 5, but no more.

1. I don't really have "favorite" actors, but I do enjoy: Dick York, Eddie Albert, Gary Burghoff, McLean Stevenson, and Alan Alda.
2. Elizabeth Montgomery, Dakota Fanning, Barbara Eden, Eva Gabor, and Sonia Monzano.
3. Colin Mochrie, David Alan Grier, Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady, and Paul Lynde.
4. Kathy Greenwood, Whoopi Goldburg, Ellen DeGeneres, and Little Lulu :big_grin:
5. Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Green Acres, M*A*S*H, Seinfeld.
6. I hate reality shows.
7. M*A*S*H
8. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Ed, Edd n Eddy, and Rocko's Modern Life.
9. Right now: The Incredibles, The Day After Tomorrow, Shrek 2, Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, and March of the Penguins.
10. School of Life
11. Kermit's Swamp Years
12. Currently: The Incredibles, Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, Finding Nemo, Shrek 2, and Monster's Inc.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors Um...hmm...I'd say Bill Cosby, Tim Curry, Jeffery Tambor, Ewan McGregor, and Robin Williams (not in order)
2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses Whoopi Goldberg, Halle Berry, Raven Symone, Cameren Diaz, and Julie Andrews (not in order)
3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians Robin Williams, Ryan Stiles, Drew Carey, Wayne Brady, and Bill Cosby (not in order)
4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes Whoopi Goldberg and Ellen Degenneres
5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Full House, and Three's Company
6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows Ugh...um...Big Brother and I don't really even like that...
7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas Ugh...None
8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series Now this I can do! Tiny Toon Adventures, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, X-Men Evolution, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and Fairly Oddparents
9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies Sheesh...um...too many to number
10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies The Muppet's Wizard of Oz, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and I don't know if I've seen any others...:stick_out_tongue:
11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies Family Guy: Stewie Griffin the Untold Story, Lion King 1 1/2, and Kermit's Swamp Years
12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies The Lion King, Aladdin, Shrek 2, Monster's Inc., Lilo and Stitch, and Finding Nemo

BEAR

Reaction score
This was not easy

1. Top 5 Favorite Actors
Tom Hanks, Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Steve Martin, John Goodman

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses
Julie Andrews, Geena Davis, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Betty White

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians
Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Conan O'Brien, Johnny Carson, Jim Gaffagin

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes
Ellen Degeneres, Carol Burnett, Ruth Buzzi, Paula Poundstone, Phyllis Diller

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms
The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Friends

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows
Extreme Makeover Home Edition, The Apprentice

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas
Commander In Chief, Picket Fences

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series
Animaniacs, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears, House of Mouse, Rocko's Modern Life

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies
City Slickers, Harry Potter (all 3), A League of Their Own

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies
Mrs. Santa Claus

11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies
Can't think of any.

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies
A Bug's Life, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

superfan

Reaction score
1. Actors:
Christopher Walken, Jimmy Stewart, Steve Buscemi, Johnny Depp and umm..George C. Scott
2. Actresses:
Ew, this is hard. Audrey Hepburn, June Allyson, Susan Sarandon,
3. Comediens:
Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Mitch Hedberg :smile:flirt: ), Ralphie May and Steve Martin
4. Comediennes:
Carol Burnett...that's all I can really think of for that one
5. TV Sitcoms:
Three's Company, That 70's Show, Frasier, Facts of Life and Happy Days
6. Reality Shows:
Big Brother, Mad,Mad House, America's Next Top Model and Extreme Makeover
7. TV Dramas:
Degrassi Junior High (the original ones from the 80's), Columbo, Six Feet Under, Sex and the City and Queer as Folk
8. Cartoons:
Clone High, Family Guy, Simpsons, Ren and Stimpy and the Smurfs
9. Movies:
Natural Born Killers, Hairspray, A Clockwork Orange, Heavenly Creatures and Little Women
10.TV Movies
Don't have any.
11.Straight to DVD:
High Strung...hmmm, that's all I can think of...!!
12. Fave Animated movies:
Heavy Metal, An American Tale, The Incredibles, Toy Story and The Secret of Nihm!!!

MGov

Reaction score
1. Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Dustin Hoffman, Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Buster Keaton

2. Jodie Foster, Holly Hunter, Glenn Close, Renee Zellweger, Katherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn and Audrey Tautou (so I cheated a little on this one)

3. Not so much into stand-up as I once was so I'll pass on this one.

4. Paula Poundstone and then see answer to #3.

5. "The Dick Van Dyke Show", "Mad About You", "MASH", "Cheers", and ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT (WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SHOW???)

6. I hate reality tv except for "The Amazing Race" Friends of mine were producers on it the last four seasons. They've got Emmies. They don't work there anymore.

7. "Hill Street Blues", "NYPD Blue", "My So Called Life", "Buffy, The Vampire Slayer", "The Sopranos", "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman"

8. "Batman", "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law", "South Park", "Animaniacs" and, despite posts to the contrary, "The Simpsons"

9. Top five Theatrical Movies?? I can't narrow it to under 100! Okay, I'll try: STARDUST MEMORIES, ALMOST FAMOUS, IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, MY FAVORITE YEAR, AVALON, THE GENERAL, SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD, THREE COLORS TRILOGY, DAY FOR NIGHT, STRIPES, CADDYSHACK (did I cheat again?)

10. Outside of the original "Brian's Song", I can't think of any tv movies.

11. Not a straight to DVD kind of guy. But does "Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker" count?

12. THE INCREDIBLES, SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS, WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT, SOUTH PARK: BIGGER LONGER AND UNCUT, both TOY STORY movies

BEAR

Reaction score
MGov said:
1. Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Dustin Hoffman, Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Buster Keaton

2. Jodie Foster, Holly Hunter, Glenn Close, Renee Zellweger, Katherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn and Audrey Tautou (so I cheated a little on this one)

3. Not so much into stand-up as I once was so I'll pass on this one.

Comedians are not limitted to stand up only. Check out my answers if you want. Some of mine are not standup comics at all.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
1. Top 5 Favorite Actors-Jack Lemmon,Kevin Spacey,Jason Robards Jr.,Al Pacino,Robert DeNiro

2. Top 5 Favorite Actresses-Meryl Streep,Cher,Glenn Close,Susan Sarandon,Katherine Hepburn

3. Top 5 Favorite Comedians-Robin Williams,Robert Klein,George Carlin,Sam Kinison,Jerry Seinfeld

4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes-Sabrina,Catherine O'Hara,Gilda Radner,Carol Burnett

5. Top 5 Favorite TV Sitcoms-Three's Company,Cosby Show,Happy Days,Welcome Back Kotter,Courtship of Eddie's Father

6. Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows-Survivor,Endurance,The Apprentice,Fear Factor,Starting Over

7. Top 5 Favorite TV Dramas-M*A*S*H*,CSI-Crime Scene Investigation,Quincy,House/M.D.,Las Vegas

8. Top 5 Favorite Cartoon Series-The Simpsons,American Dad,Dexter's Laboratory,Looney Tunes,South Park

9. Top 5 Favorite Theatrical Movies-The Godfather(I & II),Jaws,The Wizard of Oz,Rear Window,It's a Mad...World

10. Top 5 Favorite TV Movies-Boy in the Plastic Bubble,The Miracle Worker,Dune(tv version),Five People You Meet in Heaven,Lonesome Dove

11. Top 5 Straight to DVD Movies-can't think of any

12. Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies- Spirited Away,Shrek 2,The Jungle Book,Nightmare Before Xmas,Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie

BEAR

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
4. Top 5 Favorite Comediennes-Sabrina,Catherine O'Hara,Gilda Radner,Carol Burnett

Who is Sabrina? I have never heard of her. What has she done?