The Ultimate Muppet Character Guide

Crazy Donald

Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my first post here at the Muppet Central Forum. It's good to see others who are just as enthralled with the Muppets as I am! I'll tell you, though, the one thing that prompted me to join this forum is to ask for HELP!

I've searched and searched and searched some more, but I've had one heck of a time finding any characters' names and pictures other than the "well-known" ones like Kermit or Statler and Waldorf. Here I see you guys mentioning the names of all these obscure Muppets and I just have to wonder: where the heck did you guys get this information??

If it hasn't been done already, I'd really like to put together the web's largest database of Muppet characters, complete with names, pictures, etc. Do you think it can be done? I would appreciate any and all feedback from you guys. Thanks for your time!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're working on a profiles section to correspond with our TMS episode guides. If you'd like to help, drop me an e-mail with some of your ideas.

Crazy Donald

Reaction score
Well that's excellent news! That's just the kind of thing I was hoping for. I can rest easy, knowing the profiles will be in the best of hands. Thanks for letting me know! I would be more than happy to help.

John Steffens

Reaction score
What's the status of this now??

I would like to see it expand to sesame street and the movies and even cameo characters, they may not have a name, but would like to see them mentioned.