The Veggie Dance.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
it is stupid and they keep doing it over and over and over...people really think children are stupid..:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I once asked the question to how do you go about working for SS as an animator for new skits, and was told, SW makes the decisions, and doesn't allow submissions. I was crushed for 2 reasons. First, the obvious I need a freakin' animation job problem... then I realized the new Non-muppet skits are total trash. We had a few good letter animations, such as a Queen Quagmire quacking with a duck, and some retro looking bits... but DO the Fruit dance and Do the veggie dance seem more at home on one of those cable access, The Learning Channel pre-1993 cheap kiddy shows which look at best, amaturish. Plus that bit where they dance around letters to flat sounding music "Da letter M! m. M. The letter m...." which frankly looked like it took 20 minutes, setting up included to film all 3 segments and compose the "music" knocked off a keyboard like some horrible local kids show copying Barney from the 90's!

Horrible skits, horribly done.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I thought it was one of the disappointments about season 36.

ISNorden

Reaction score
In my opinion, both dances are just fillers disguised as nutrition/exercise lessons: the pictures added onscreen may have shown fruits or vegetables, but none of the dance moves have any obvious connection to food at all. (A "veggie dance" worthy of the name would imitate people gardening and/or plants growing, but the choreographers missed that opportunity...)