1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

I don't know if there is one yet, but I wanted to start a videogame thread. So talk about your favroites, or talk about viedogames in general.
    agian, sorry if there is already a thread like this.

PS: I like Kingdom Hearts!
  2. Colbynfriends

I don't know if there was a thread like this (if there is I'm sorry).
    Talk about videogames, weather its about your favroites, or anything else relating to videogames.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I didn't understand that game at all. However, I love to play video games. I like racing games, like Mario Kart, The Simpsons Hit & Run and The Simpsons: Road Rage, Muppet Party Cruise, and You Don't Know Jack for the Playstation.
  4. Colbynfriends

Go Simpsons! i also like Crash Bandicoot and Sly Cooper. Go Platformers!
  5. Oscarfan

Yeah, I,liked the third Sly Cooper game. Then again, it's only one I've played.
  6. Colbynfriends

If you liked the third one, you have to play the second one. It, to me, is the best game in the series. Those games are really addicting though, i always try to see if i can get 1 Million Coins (even though i bought everything)

You know what else is a fun game, Wii Sports. I thought Sly 3 is addicting, OMG, i can play bowling for hours.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts is definitely one of my very favorite games of all time. SO much fun.

But currently I'm caught up in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.
  8. Oscarfan

So am I! They're so addictive.
  9. theprawncracker

Agreed. Brawl is one of the best games I have EVER played, it may even be my all-time favorite. Luigi RULES! (In both Brawl and Mario Kart. ;))
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I like ANY videogame that doesn't make you play it a hundred times in different difficulty settings to get the good ending. Especially if the game is a frustraiting nightmare to play, and you get that backhanded compliment of "Try Harder mode" when you actually defeat the stupid thing.
  11. Colbynfriends

I just got Mario Kart Wii, but i havent played it yet, but i don't have brawl, yet i have played it. Kinda weird, huh?
    It was so funny, when you do your wii age thing-y on Wii Sports, the first time i did it, i was 72 (and trust me, i'm not that old)!
  12. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Back when I was a kid in the 80's, I was a huge fan of arcade games. Whenever I'd visit an arcade, I'd play my all time favorites...

Pengo, Q-bert, Super Pac Man, Donkey Kong, and Space Ace.

And I had loads of fun with my Colecovision with an Atari 2600 adapter so I could play my favorite games at home. :)

Then I started getting into Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Playstation, and Playstation 2. And I like the following computer games where you have to travel through strange lands and gather useful items. Toonstuck, Blazing Dragons, and the Curse of Monkey Island.
  13. Colbynfriends

I've played an atari before, it was kind of fun. except for a little game called, ET! OMG, that was the (does his best Comic Book Guy inpression) Worst Game Ever.
    Also, about kingdom hearts, have you ever wondered how they could get movies like Roger Rabbit in there. Just imagine, Sora fighting Judge Doom.
  14. Oscarfan

I don't think I've played that's pre-N64.
  15. Colbynfriends

In Retro games, I like Super Mario Bros and Sonic. Those were great trilogys. From Mario, even though it is totaly diffrent, I like Super Mario 2 best (AKA Doki Doki Panic in Japan). For Sonic, I also like the second one best. I just mastered the Dubug Code, and oh the fun I had that night.:D
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

SONIC 2 RULES! ALL TIME BEST GAME EVER!

I also like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, even though I dont have it. I dont even own a wii, but I kick butt with kirby! Me and my cousins were playing it at their house and we were all playing as sonic, so there were 4 sonics on the screen at once and it got so confusing :eek: we were even playing it in sonics level
  17. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I've played more computer games than video games in my life, but I'll throw those in.

I've mentioned this before, but one of my very favorite series is the King's Quest series.
  18. theprawncracker

Ooh, that would be super awesome. I think (of course) a Muppet themed level would be incredible.
  19. Colbynfriends

I think that too. I think it would be funny if Animal was a summon, and he beat up heartless with his drum sticks. I said this on another thread, but the level boss should be doc hopper, and kermit should get a keyblade too.
  20. theprawncracker

Heck yes, I could even see it working if for a little bit you lost both Donald and Goofy and Fozzie and Gonzo took their places. Kermit could totally be king of the Muppet universe and weild a keyblade. That would be SO sweet.