The Videogame Thread

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha! Awesome Sargey! I really like the one with Lucario and Luigi, too cool! I have an SD card... I bet I could get some pictures taken later... but now I"m rambling. :stick_out_tongue: Great pics! :excited:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I have a question for ya'll, if you were to pick between Gameshark, Codebraker, and Action Replay Max, which one would you choose?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know. I have a Gameshark, though. But I sue like the Game Genie back in the day, I still have the on where you turn it on and of for the Saga Geneses.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I got the Wii Fit! I haven't played it yet personally, but did watch my dad for awhile and it looked adorably fun. I love those little Miis :big_grin: What's more, when my dad's Mii was jogging, "I" ran past him and unceremoniously tripped xD Clumsy even in the video game world.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I still say the powerglove at least looked cool *loves The Wizard* :big_grin: *got a crush on the evil boy* *lol*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh "The Wizard" was a great movie! Loved how they introduced "Super Mario Bros 3" on it too! Even though power glove didn't work all that great, it sure was cool lookin'!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I have a question for ya'll, if you were to pick between Gameshark, Codebraker, and Action Replay Max, which one would you choose?
Shippidge from YouTube uses action replay and makes some pretty good Melee machinima.