The Videogame Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oh "The Wizard" was a great movie! Loved how they introduced "Super Mario Bros 3" on it too! Even though power glove didn't work all that great, it sure was cool lookin'!
It really was, I hope they reuse the glove part for something new in the future for Wii :excited:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have a question for ya'll, if you were to pick between Gameshark, Codebraker, and Action Replay Max, which one would you choose?
Action replay. I have had nothing but problems with gamesharks. Never heard of a codebreaker

My AR for ps2 (well, back when I had my fat PS2, it doesnt work on thin ones :stick_out_tongue:) worked wonders. My gameshark? I couldnt even get it to work. I could get it started, but it wasnt affecting anything on the games.

Now, my AR for GBA started off good, but then my cousins got ahold of it and I think they did something to it to make it stop working properly.

My DS AR is great! I have had no problems with it except I accidentally cleared all my HMs in Pokemon Diamond :smirk:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
thanks Ilikemuppets, IgorPonweed, and Sgt Floyd. I asked because i'm getting my Butt kicked in RE4, and i need something to settle the score:wink: (i already beat it on normal, but its professional i need help with). That new game i started on that game, i already screwed up.:mad: I think I'm just going to get Action Replay. I already have one with built in codes for Kingdom Hearts 2, and it worked fine. thanks agian.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
if anyone ha one for wii, how good does it work? I was thinking of getting one...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It really was, I hope they reuse the glove part for something new in the future for Wii :excited:
It would be so cool if they reintroduced the Power glove! I just would hope the it worked better then the first one, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
can someone tell me what a poewr glove is? I keep reading about it, but I have no clue what it did.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
the power glove is something from way back in the old days of Nintendo. it was a glove that had a built in controler, its kind of hard to explain, heres the wikipedia page on it

Power Glove

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
wow...thats...something:smirk:

ya know, it really doesnt even look like it would work good.

hehe, the whole time I was reading it all I was thinking was "this is a complicated wii remote" and sure enough, the last paragraph compared it to a wii remote :batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I think I really like the whole idea of it, but it could have been executed just a little better...