The Videogame Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
yeah, it is a good idea, but I guess cause of the limited technology at the time they couldnt really make it to its fullest. I bet if they worked hard now, they would be able to make one that worked perfectly. It would be interesting to use that instead of a wii remote. Hehe, Wii Boxing would be fun :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree that games like boxing really would be fun using of those! And you are correct about the technology not quite being where they needed to to be yet. But the idea of it was a good one!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I couldn't find an Action Replay, so i got a gameshark, it it worked pretty good. now RE4 is alot easyer, but its still scary
:embarrassed:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I couldn't find an Action Replay, so i got a gameshark, it it worked pretty good. now RE4 is alot easyer, but its still scary
:embarrassed:
I can't play those games, they got too realistic for me. I could play the old ones like Doom, but all the newer ones..I am too jumpy :coy:. It is the same reason why I hate horror movies, my imagination is too good *lol*:eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I started with Wolfenstein 3D. Basically the same game as Doom (well, Doom has better graphics) :smirk: and you knwo when I started playing it? Oh..about 9 or so :stick_out_tongue:

The entire time I played Resident Evil Deadly scielnce I kep the sound off on my DS. It didnt really scare me except when the camera angle changed and there was a close up of a zombie. Oh, and those big spiders. *shudders*

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
one of the scarest things about those games, and for me, most games in general, is when someone comes in for an attack, and your very low on helth, and you know your gonna die, but you cant stop it:embarrassed:(example, Pokemon).

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I remember the Power Glove, but I don't believe I ever owned one. I know I had the gun, though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do like Quake.

Yeah, more systems came with a gun I believe. Does anybody remember the robot that came with Nintendo when it first came out?