1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Me, I hate Guitar Hero... it doesn't make you a musician... it just makes you a person who can press colored buttons on cue.

Guitar Hero is basically an Americanized version of Pop N Music

There have been many differnet incarnations of this game... including this japanese one with a giant drum

2. wwfpooh

wwfpooh Well-Known Member

I can agree with that. XD

3. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

I liked the Donkey Kong music game with the bongos! That was fun!

4. wwfpooh

My favorite DK game was the Mario original.

5. Ilikemuppets

I like that one. But "Donkey Kong Country" is probably my favorite one.

6. wwfpooh

I could play that, but it just wasn't my favorite.

7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Does anyone here like any of the sing star games or the Need for speed games?

8. wwfpooh

I do. I never play Need for Speed: Underground much anymore, though.

9. Redsonga

Redsonga Well-Known Member

OMG, now I have to get that game :O

10. wwfpooh

Like it, perhaps? XD

11. Ilikemuppets

12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

So...GUEss what! I got Guitar Hero On Tour (thats the DS game, not to be confused with World Tour)

actually, I got it last week. Its really fun. Its suprising how fun it is. And it has some great songs!

13. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

Cool. I wish I had more games for my Nintendo DS, I only have one, Zendoku (seriously). Its ok, but I wish I had New Super Mario Bros. or Pokemon D/P

14. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Well-Known Member

So, I just started playing my copy of Lego Indiana Jones for the DS (which I bought in May). I gotta say, it's pretty cute but a little frustrating - I hate that they make you blow into the microphone to do certain things :p

15. Ilikemuppets

Is anybody with an X-Box360 planning of using netflix service soon of not already available for it?

16. dwayne1115

To me the netfix thing seems like a failed ateemed to up the playstaion Network who has a wonderful movie renting service. They are always adding new movies to it as well. i think the only cool thing about haveing a Playstaion 3 is the Playstaion Network.

17. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed Well-Known Member

And Uncharted. And Little Big Planet. And Heavenly Sword. Not to mention every Playstation Game yet if you have a 60 gig.

18. dwayne1115

Well we where renting to own a playstaion 3 and it was just to much money. We got a playstaion 2 once again, and we all could not be happier. Games are cheaper we know most of the games and they are still makeing some games (for now).
    I also want to say that if you like to sing try Sing Star out. We have Sing Star Country and Sing Star Pop, and we (Me and my fiance) love them. We are even getting better with the songs we sing.

19. Ilikemuppets

I like a lot of games for the PS3! But the price is not justify getting one to have the games I want for it.

20. Pork

Pork Well-Known Member

What's Little Big Planet like?