The Voices on Muppets.com

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought this would be a good place to talk about how we feel about the voices on all the new video on Muppets.com. I for one am very exited about two voices one the Muppetnews man, and Switish Cef. They both souned really good and i think they can just get better with time.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Of the new videos posted on DxD so far, here is a list of who performed who (or at least who vocally did them):

Steve Whitmire: Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Beaker, The Muppet Newsman
Eric Jacobson: Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal
Bill Barretta: Pepe the King Prawn, The Swedish Chef, Topo Sticky/Duke Remington
Dave Goelz: The Great Gonzo

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Of the new videos posted on DxD so far, here is a list of who performed who (or at least who vocally did them):

Steve Whitmire: Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Beaker, The Muppet Newsman
Eric Jacobson: Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal
Bill Barretta: Pepe the King Prawn, The Swedish Chef, Topo Sticky/Duke Remington
Dave Goelz: The Great Gonzo
Great to see Steve taking on yet another of Jim's characters!

Luke

Reaction score
I think all the voices are pretty much nailed. Part of the feedback from "From The Balcony" (whilst award winning) was that it wasn't the core Muppeteers.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
at first it was i know Rolwf made an apperace and so did peppe and sweetums so that was good. Yes Steve Doing another one of Jim's it just seems to fit. I really think that with this time off it has giving the Muppeters time to really work on there voices.