The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

dwmckim

Reaction score
Funny or Die's Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron video. Hilarious!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
That made you LAUGH? Those poor turtles. Must have been half-suffocated. I hate poachers and smugglers.

-------------

Hubert

Reaction score
--------------
That made you LAUGH? Those poor turtles. Must have been half-suffocated. I hate poachers and smugglers.

-------------
I laughed most at part of the title: Turtle Smuggling Case. It just sounds kind of funny that there would be a turtle smuggling case.

But I do feel bad for those poor turtles. Remember everyone, hold onto your turtles!

I always thought it would be neat to have a pet turtle. Someone I know had one once, but they forgot to feed it...so it passed away.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
So I was at homeschool jazz band practice today, and at one point the electric bass player got frustrated about something and started to complain about whatever was happening in this silly, Fozzie-like voice. I was trying to take a drink of my bottled water at the time, but I could barely drink it because I was laughing at the voice he was doing. And then the drummer did his own Fozzie impression and said, "Wocka wocka!" and the entire band just cracked up. I nearly accidentally spit my water out because I was laughing.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Yeah, it is pretty cool. Ever since the new movie came out, more and more I've been hearing people that I know make references to and quote the Muppets, which never fails to put a smile on my face.