The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that Kristen Stewart's been caught cheating on Robert Pattinson.

I know cheating is nothing to laugh at, but didn't I say it? Didn't I call it? Didn't I predict once the whole Twilight hype starts to die down, there really won't be a reason for them to be together anymore? That's the way all Hollywood couples are.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
LOL the funny thing is, as a gymnastics fanatic I know who Georgia Bonora is... someone just did a crummy job on that page all the way around, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was watching Candid Camera today, and they had a segment where unsuspecting people who held the door open for others ended up standing there, and standing there, and standing there while a flood of Candid Camera employees pretended to be exiting the store... it was funny, because that ALWAYS happens to me! I hold the door open for one person, then all of the sudden, I find myself standing there for up to five minutes because traffic suddenly increases with people going both in and out.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
The other day, my dad was waiting to go to the bathroom at a rest stop, (on our way to vacation) and a big family stood right in front of him. When the guy came out of the bathroom, they all went in! My dad also thought it was a Candid Camera moment. :laugh:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Were they traveling in a little clown car?

------------