1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Yup! That was my 16-year-old self who wrote that.

You probably wouldn't have liked me back in the day.... but then again, as you're the age I was then, it sounds to me like you were 7 years old at the time and I'm guessing didn't even use social media yet. Right?

2. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Cartman would've also demanded that they respect his authoritah >D

muppetgem likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

This is from my cousin's YouTube channel. I don't think he meant it that way because he doesn't watch Family Guy but this video is VERY similar to the famous scene where Stewie & Brian destroy Peter's Bird is the Word CD. It even has the same song and camera angles. Yeah, he probably just saw that episode and based it off that. The resemblance to that FG episode is WAY too obvious for this to be a coincidence

4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

To this day still the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV

5. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I can't help but laugh at how Constantine says "MAAAAAAAAAAAPETS" instead of "Muppets". Talk about a heavy Russian accent, and what about his mole? He's even nuttier than Gonzo himself!!!!

muppetgem likes this.
  6. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

My sister. She's playing a computer game, and one of the mini games involves rotating groups of animals on a shield to match the shield decor, and she said to herself "fish go on the bottom, you dolt!" She calls herself that a lot, and for some reason, I started laughing.

7. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

The way Constantine wiggles his arms and says what he said in my previous post just give me a serious case of the giggles.

muppetgem likes this.
  8. LittleJerry92

So, I found a comment my extreme-conservative self posted on an alternate profile (one where I upload school projects for employment purposes):

Oh man, I did NOT like Bernie or his supporters back then. :D

Take a minute to laugh at that comment before I delete it.

9. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

This scene from the original Ice Age movie that cracked me up when I was younger and still cracks me up to this day:

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  10. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Is there a scene where the Rusted Root song called Send Me On My Way plays?

11. muppetgem

Here you go. It's not the full scene, though, but it was the only video of the scene that I could find.

12. MikaelaMuppet

Thank you.

13. Flaky Pudding

My mom and I were watching a video done by an Internet critic (PhantomStrider) that featured a segment about the disgusting cartoon show, Drawn Together. I personally don't like the show. I know it sounds like something I'd love and I checked it out because people were comparing it to Robot Chicken. Long story short, it only took like 10 minutes in for me to come to the conclusion that it's not my cup of tea. But anyway, seeing my mom's reaction to some of the gorier scenes the critic had displayed was absolutely hilarious. She had no idea what it was going to be because the rest of the shows he reviewed in the same video were for kids which only added to the shock of it. Although I don't see the show as entertainment, I guess I think Drawn Together is funny in the same way showing somebody a jump scare is funny. It's only funny when I see someone's reaction to it but simply watching it on my own gets tedious and boring after while.

14. Flaky Pudding

I was a Bass Pro Shop with my grandparents today and while we sat by their huge fishtank, this giant catfish kept staring at us. It was actually really funny to see.

15. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Bruno Mars released a song called 'Versace on The Floor' and my relatives and I have all purposely been saying, "Ah yes, Ver-Sayce on The Floor' (like how they pronounced Versace in the movie Show Girls) and I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

16. MikaelaMuppet

Rohail’s tantrums.

This are his latest offerings

Maybe someone should have noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame 78 Episodes I’m patience from other people

Someone else who has noggin episodes of play with me sesame and 3136-40,3142-76,3178-3200,3238 i'm patience and 2257,2356,2404 noggin version

17. Flaky Pudding

I bought my cousin a t-shirt for Christmas that says "Tacocat spelled backwards is tacocat" at Walmart today.

18. muppetgem

I've actually seen that exact shirt before. But I can't remember if it was at Walmart or not (we don't go to Walmart that much anyways).

19. Flaky Pudding

My dad and I just got done watching a couple Robot Chicken episodes together. I think he's really starting to like that show because we've been quoting it off and on a lot lately. I think it's awesome that we're bonding over something that features cross-generational pop culture jokes because he gets some references that I don't and I get some that he doesn't. I had to explain to him the concept of Captain Planet today because of the show lol.

20. LittleJerry92

This little comment from the "brilliant" fan known as Zack Stark.

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but... What an idiot. :D