1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Wow. What a frickin' lowlife. I thought he said he was sorry about insulting Schfifty (in the comments of that one rant video he posted about him), but NOPE.

BlakeConor14 and Any Del like this.
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry..... what?!

muppetgem and Any Del like this.
  3. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

He said he was sorry to GroverKent for how he acted towards him.

4. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Funny that LittleJerry92 just posted a Thomas-themed vid. Here's something that I found funny.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER READ HAHAHA BUT TELL HIM TO COME TO ENGLAND AND I WILL FIGHT THIS CUNTBAG
    OH AND I'M THE LONELY ONE HAHAHA SAYS THE TW*T WHO THREATENS PEOPLE FOR SESAME STREET VIDEOS
    WHAT A F*CKING MORON

Any Del and muppetgem like this.
  6. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Wow.
    Homies in Compton are shaking in their boots.
    Where's my safe space? I'm getting' scared!
    I would love to hear the beats that go with this.

7. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

THAT C*NT SAYS HE GETS LAID
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN THE HOOKERS PROBABLY REJECTED THIS SAD C*NT

Any Del likes this.
  8. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Schfifty wearing luxuriating hats.
    Oh, snap!!!

This is so pathetically funny, I can't believe it.
    What's Vanilla Ice gonna do now????!!!!!!! 8)8)8)8)8)

Any Del and muppetgem like this.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So . . . Patrick Star is Demented Dr. Seuss now? Hmm. Funny, but one line from his lyrical poem needs to be addressed:
    Make up your mind, m'kay?

Any Del, fuzzygobo, muppetgem and 2 others like this.
  10. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

A new person named "Jay Jay" is posting explicit homosexual photos on "Google Photos"... I swear these people are gonna kill me of laughter someday!

11. muppetgem

I always knew something was up with that plane...

Any Del likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's Patrick Star actually.

Any Del likes this.
  13. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

I mean a part of me thinks it's probably him...But AT LEAST he apologized...right?

14. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It's really him.

Any Del likes this.
  15. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Active Member

16. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Lol, that never gets old. :laugh:

Froggy Fool likes this.
  17. muppetgem

I made the 1,337th reply in the 100,000 Replies thread.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

While listening to the radio tonight, someone called in a requested "Jive Talkin'" by the BeeGees, to which the DJ said, "Just remember to keep all jive talkin' to a minimum, because otherwise you'll end up becoming a politician, and then it's not longer 'jive talkin'," it's 'alternative facts.'"

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  19. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

These comments from Patrick Star! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You wanna know WHY I do this? The fact that certain Sesame uploaders don't wanna SHARE what they have. Yet they keep making these excuses like "My wifi isn't great." "I am busy in real life so I have much "important" priorities to take care of". "I am too busy". But yet they have the time to upload videos on their channel and so on and so forth". If you're so busy like you said, HOW THE **** YOU STILL FIND THE TIME TO UPLOAD VIDEOS!!!!!???? THE LEVEL OF INCOMPETENCE IS STAGGERING ITS MIND BLOWNING!!!

THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT THE SESAME FANDOM AND WANT TO SEPARATE FROM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!! THIS NO SENSE OF LOGIC AND REALITY!!!! I HAVE LOGIC AND I HAVE REALITY!!!!! YOU SAY YOURE SO BUSY WHAT YOU DOING???? JACKING OFF!!!??? SESAME STREET TAUGHT US TO SHARE AND GET ALONG!!! NOT BE EGOTISTICAL AND A WANNABE BRAT THAT MAKE EXCUSES!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR EPISODES SINCE THE DAY I WAS A FETUS LIVING IN MY MAMAS BELLY!!!! HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SAY THAT!!!?? NONE!!! SKIPPIES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR EPISODES FOR 25 YEARS!!!! YALL DON'T KNOW NUTHIN ABOUT PATIENCE!!!!! I'M THE MOST PATIENT PERSON ON THE PLANET!!!

I WENT DOWN TO SESAME WORKSHOP THE OTHER DAY AND I ASKED FOR ALL EPISODES/SPECIALS THEY HAD AND THEY LOOKED AT ME AS IF I WAS CRAZY!!! I EVEN OFFERED THEM FRWEE GAS!!!! FREE GAS!!! GUESS WHAT? THEY STILL LOOKED AT ME AS IF I WAS INSANE AND THEY TOLD ME TO GET OUT!!!!!!! IM NO TROLL IM A FAN! I ROLL, LIKE DIRTY DAN!!! I DANCE WITH THE POPE YOU KNOW AND I GAVE HIM FREE GAS!!!! IF SESAME DON'T WANNA GIVE ME EPISODES CUZ THEY OWE ME FOR MY PATIENCE!!! IM SENDING THE POPE SO ME AND HIM ARE SUING SESAME WORKSHOP FOR THEIR AGGRAVAVAVATNGLY INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just :laugh::laugh::D

Froggy Fool likes this.
  20. muppetgem

C'mon, it's OBVIOUS by now that he's just trolling. Does anybody even take any of his comments seriously?

LittleJerry92 and Any Del like this.