The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never get tired of those videos of parents telling their kids they're going to have a new sister, and the girls start celebrating, while the boys throw temper tantrums.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, not laugh-out-loud funny (that would have been awkward), but in all the years I've been going to Chinese restaurants, THIS is a first:

So, the server brings the drinks over, and I thank her, to which, she responds, "You welcome joe."

Lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
wooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

Kanye's makin' threats to SNL for makin' fun o his baby mama!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom showed me a video my aunt had posted on Facebook of her weenie dog pouting like a baby, but then perking up at asking him if a treat will make him feel better.

I swear, I know weenie dogs are silly lil' pups, but this is like the silliest weenie dog evah; I always look forward to seeing him in action at holiday dinners. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Owning a dachshund myself, yes, they pout and sulk until they get what they want. They are like spoiled little kids :stick_out_tongue:

Bridget

Reaction score
Owning a dachshund myself, yes, they pout and sulk until they get what they want. They are like spoiled little kids :stick_out_tongue:

Do They seriously act like that? I was actually getting ready to ask my parents to get me one!

Oh well, guess my Yorkie Poo will do just fine!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It was more laughing at myself in self pity, but I went to get finger printed and well...I payed 50 bucks to have the lady tell me something I already knew. That I had very sweaty hands :stick_out_tongue:

And because of that, the machine kept rejecting my prints. I just couldn't help but laugh at how hard it was to get printed...maybe my mom is right. Maybe I am an alien...

Oh wait, I'm a demon. Never mind.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
:laugh: For a bit of background, I work in a hardware store as a cashier, and often take calls and relay them to the correct people over the intercom (and am usually quite professional about it). We are also allowed to order in food if we need to, so long as we only eat it on our lunch break.

Pizza Guy at work: Delivery for this location!
Me: Who's name is on it?
Him: There's no name on here.
Me: 0_o...:crazy: One moment please.
Me: *over the intercom* Whoever ordered this pizza to cash please, thank you! :big_grin: