The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never stopped listening to CDs... I'm probably one of the only people in the world who never "upgraded" to an MP3 player or iPod or anything like that... I have too many CDs to NOT listen to them, not to mention my CD player still works.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not laugh-out-loud funny, but with a titter nonetheless: I was at the mall earlier today, and as I was passing a corner to head into fye, this guy comes from the opposite direction, and as he approaches me, he reaches his hand way up in the air and says, "Up high!" So I give him a big five, with a slap so loud it could heard all the way down the corridor, and afterwards, he merrily skips away, wooping aloud, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS DUDE IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'll tell you something that's really hilarious to me.... I woke up at 10:15 this morning, and my first thought was "OMG! My step-parents & my younger brother Buddy are going to be here soon!" I looked at the calendar and then realized they won't be here until noon tomorrow! I was like "False ALARM", and then got ready for the day.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Being bored I went to Google images and typed in things such as, "Famous pigs", "Famous frogs", "Famous bears" etc, to see if Muppets showed up.

I thought of Pepe, and put in "Famous shrimp character".
He did not show up.
Then I thought for a moment.
"Famous king prawn character"
There he was.
He is not a shrimp, he is a king prawn... Even on the internet. :stick_out_tongue:

cjd874

Reaction score
AMEN to that!!!
In my opinion, the only exceptions to the "h-e double hockey sticks" list are Maroon 5, Train, Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and Adele. (There are some good country artists out too, like Blake Shelton, Mumford & Sons, but I can't remember them all.)
And they should have added a drummer to "Heaven," like Keith Moon or John Bonham. But I'm biased, 'cause I am a drummer. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was reading an article about how the sun is getting ready to flip itself around, or something like that, which apparently is something that it does every 11 years.

Then, reading through the comments, one wiseass wrote, "And for some reason, gas prices will go up". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was reading an article about how the sun is getting ready to flip itself around, or something like that, which apparently is something that it does every 11 years.

Then, reading through the comments, one wiseass wrote, "And for some reason, gas prices will go up". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: