The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

galagr

Reaction score
Being bored I went to Google images and typed in things such as, "Famous pigs", "Famous frogs", "Famous bears" etc, to see if Muppets showed up.

I thought of Pepe, and put in "Famous shrimp character".
He did not show up.
Then I thought for a moment.
"Famous king prawn character"
There he was.
He is not a shrimp, he is a king prawn... Even on the internet. :stick_out_tongue:

:rolleyes:: "Finally somebody gets it right, h'okay! Heheheheh!"

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, so my friend had me buy her an Animal Crossing New Leaf strategy guide, (Because she likes to suck the fun out of stuff. :stick_out_tongue: ) and in the book, it tells you how to make your character look by answering questionsun the beginning of the game.

Well guess what?

In the book, if the cat you're talking to ends up asking you if you're funny,
The thing you can say is:

"Yup! Wocka Wocka!"

It made me laugh.
Because it was awesome.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

10 minutes of beep...beep...beep...beep..beep...beep...beep...beep...bee*gets hit with flying penguin*

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha, so I finally took the plunge and joined ChristianMingle after a friend of mine met her current boyfriend on there. I am so glad I did, this is the most entertainment I've had in weeks. :big_grin: I've so far ended up in stitches twice, once because I recognized one of my guy friends there, and once because this 30 year old immediately started sending me messages and IMs like crazy, only it turns out he was working for my old church, the same one I had to leave due to false doctrine and bad leadership turning the place toxic. Needless to say, I am not touching that with a ten foot pole. :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Found somebody in the library, huge gut, double chin, the whole deal, wearing a "Planet Fitness" t-shirt.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Happened yesterday, but I got asked by a student if I was the one that did the morning announcements. So apparently I sound like a 13 year old boy. Ok then. I guess that just adds to my credibility of looking like a middle schooler :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much ha-ha laugh, but more like bemusement, but last night I was at CiCi's, and I mean to tell you, the people working the buffet were like extra b!tchy with all the customers. For instance, at one moment, my mom asked if they had any spinach pizza cooking.

MOM: Do you have any spinach pizza?
EMPLOYEE: Yes, it'll be out in a minute.
MOM: (A minute later, having not heard the employee the first time) Do you have any spinach pizza?
EMPLOYEE: YES, IT'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!

Later still, there was none of that cracked pepper at our table, so my mom asked for some, then finally a few minutes later, the manager came out and slammed the pepper shaker on the table, then walked away.

And later still, there was a couple who were inquiring about a pizza they asked for:

EMPLOYEE: We JUST brought the half you asked for out to your table!
HUSBAND: (Calm and politely) No, I'm afraid you are mistaken.
EMPLOYEE: WHAT?!

Even later again when I went to the fountain for a drink refill, I could hear the wife mumble to her husband, "They're a bunch of retards back there!"

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I was watching college football and this just happened. I'm so sorry for posting a GIF but this was amazing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This was actually yesterday, but I saw this really funny and also kind of heartwarming video this lady shot of her husband after his hernia operation, and he's still drugged up on the anesthesia:

MAN: Did the doctor send you? You are eye candy!
WIFE: (Laughing) Actually, I'm CANDICE... I'm your wife.
MAN: You're MY wife?! HOLY ****!
WIFE: (Still laughing)
MAN: How long have we been married?!
WIFE: (Still laughing) A loooong time.
MAN: Oh my God, I hit the jackpot!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I heard the audio of that on the radio. It was adorable XD