The Wander over Yonder Thread

C to the J

Reaction score
And let's not forget the Pop figure versions of some Hanna-Barbera characters who were introduced more than two, nay, three decades ago.

Also, you can disregard my implied statement about not being able to customize your items on the Disney Store Web site anymore. If you go to the Disney XD section now, you can actually choose to put WOY-related illustrations on T-shirts, wallets, tote bags, mugs, binders, you name it.

Check this out and you'll see what I mean.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Different company. Hanna Barbera works only on nostalgia. They still make Hong Kong Phooey merchandise from time to time and it does well despite not having any revival. Still, I got a Rikochet Rabbit Pop for like 3 bucks on clearance. Just because WB licenses out classic HB characters doesn't mean they'll sell. Just the staples of Flintstones, Yogi Bear and Friends, Tom and Jerry (who I'm surprised haven't had pops yet), and especially Scooby-Doo. Maybe Wacky Races as well. It always fascinates me how retro-HB cartoons are still a thing when most of them aren't on television one way or another. Even Jazzwares had a short lived line of them.

C to the J

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't think of anyone who doesn't want give Wander one more season (or at least a TV movie).

Gemma Cummins (a.k.a. Peepsqueak), the one who started the SaveWOY campaign and has more than 35,300 petition supporters, will be starting a mailing campaign in September.

Feel free to register your email address in the list so you can get a template that can be mailed to Disney. If you want, you can encourage your friends to do the same. I know it might seem like a long shot to some of you, but it would mean a lot to the fans and also to the crew.

C to the J

Reaction score
So, I came upon a Tumblr post by 'orbaljuice' regarding the space pod at the end of the second season finale's animatic scene.

Well, this Tumblr user stated that Hater's electric barrier not only destroyed Dominator's ship, but it expanded beyond the ship and hit the space pod, causing it to crash land. Hence, the green electricity. And I'm guessing the space chimp inside would get stranded in the galaxy and somehow get pushed far back in time to a point where he takes on the electric skeleton form and idolizes Major Threat before becoming a villain.

And in case you haven't guessed, the third season would have tested Wander in a cool way, whereas the second season was about testing Hater.

Still, I'd like to see what would happen if Hater finds out that Wander and Tumbleweed are one and the same - it'd be straight up hilarious.

And Dominator may be through with destroying planets, but she still considers the characters (both main and secondary) to be dorks. Well, in a technical manner of speaking, she's the dork. I'm sure other fans are curious to know what will become of her IF the show gets renewed for one more season.

C to the J

Reaction score
Huh. After my recent discovery of the Tumblr post, I thought it'd be enough to entice greater interest in showing support for the show. Maybe it's high time I pulled up this list of voice actors involved in the show.

CHARLIE ADLER: Stok, at least one additional voice
JAMES ADOMIAN: Gluteus Maximus (Todd), at least one additional voice
AZIZ ANSARI: Westley the Watchdog
WILL ARNETT: Ryder
RENE AUBERJONOIS: Maurice the Moon
ANDY BEAN: The Black Cube, Orbble Wright
JEFF BENNETT: Harvax, Galactic Conjunction Announcer, Brainz, locksmith (from The Big Job), a few additional voices
BLAKE BERTRAND: Jamie
STEVE BLUM: General Outrage, at least one additional voice
DEE BRADLEY BAKER: Bitties
CLANCY BROWN: Badlands Dan
COREY BURTON: Flea Captain, King of Flendar, a few additional voices
BRIAN CALLEN: Gil
SABRINA CARPENTER: Melodie
FULLER CORDON: Wilmur Wright
H. MICHAEL CRONER: Obvious teen (cycloptic), Chad
ANDY DALY: Andy the Watchdog
EDDIE DEEZEN: Cartoon Peepers
BILL FAGERBAKKE: Prince Cashmere
OWEN FAUST: Huckleberry Knucklehead
KEITH FERGUSON (he sure has a LOT of voices): Lord Hater, various Watchdogs, Dom Bots, Celestial Being, the Troll, Killbot-86, Blarpee's cashier, Intergalactic Guru (I think), Destructor's father, plumber (from The Big Job), restaurant manager (from The Helper), Dr. Scrivellix (the dentist in The Fremergency Fronfract), Mandrake the Malfeasant, many additional voices
RICH FULCHER: Worm-like spirit/Queen Entozoa/Sourdough the Evil Sandwich
GREY GRIFFIN: Olive (first voice, unnamed in The Nice Guy, name revealed in The Fremergency Fronfract), a few additional voices
JENNIFER HALE: Princess Demurra, Emily Ripov (full name found in the concept art)
JON HAMM: Cartoon Lord Hater
G. HANNELIUS: Little Bits
ALEX HIRSCH: Old Man (the Grunkle Stan look-alike), Soosy Du (the dog resembling Soos)
JOHN HODGMAN: Lord of Illumination
TOM KENNY: Commander Peepers, various Watchdogs, King Bingleborp, balloon guy, Fleeblebort, Neon Knight of Nalpraxis (Jim), General McGuffin (I think), many additional voices
KEN MARINO: Phil
JAMES MARSDEN: Sir Brad Starlight
SANDY MARTIN: Dorothy
LYONS MATHIAS: David
PIOTR MICHAEL: Major Threat (a.k.a. Jeff), Ms. Myrtle
JACK MCBRAYER: Wander, Cartoon Wander, a few additional voices
EDIE MCCLURG: Trudi Traveler (and her many clones)
CRAIG MCCRACKEN: Destructor's sock puppet voice
KEVIN MCDONALD: King of Sherblorg 7
SETH MORRIS: Neckbeard
LARAINE NEWMAN: Gram
DARAN NORRIS: Mittens
KEVIN MICHAEL RICHARDSON: Papa Doom, Knucklehead (fist fighter bodyguard), Clipper, a few additional voices
SAM RIEGEL: Emperor Awesome, hitchhiker (from The Helper), Something the So-and-So, Cartoon Awesome, Admiral Admirable, additional voices
ROB RIGGLE: Bill
JASON RITTER: Skipper (the Dipper look-alike)
KRISTEN SCHAAL: Mavis (the Mabel look-alike)
DWIGHT SCHULTZ: Wild Card
AARON SPRINGER: A few voices (including the two Okeydokian directors from The Helper)
JUNE SQUIBB: Stella Starbella
TARA STRONG: Beeza, alien queen (from The Axe), a few additional voices
JOSH SUSSMAN: Weaselly teen (snake/worm-like)
FRED TATASCIORE (he also has a LOT of voices): Dominator's masked voice, Captain Tim (actual), Captain Tim (Arachnomorph), King Dracor, Destructor, Lost and Found Guy, Thrax, Mooplexian, Frederick, Kragthar, slug boss (from The Night Out), many additional voices (including various creatures)
EDDIE TRIGUEROS: A few additional voices
KARI WAHLGREN: Planet Janet, Princess Galactia, Princess Veronicron
NOËL WELLS: Lord Dominator, a few additional voices
APRIL WINCHELL: Sylvia, Cartoon Sylvia, rock lady, Marsha, Oink, Rongruffle, Carol (one of the centipede-like creatures in The Night), Michelle, additional voices
CONNOR WISE: Hank
FRANK WELKER: Mystery Kids Mysteries announcer
ASHLYN FAITH WILLIAMS: Dental hygienist (a dental assistant, if you will), Olive (second voice)
CALLUM WORTHY: Teen leader (rabbit-eared)
"WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC: Dr. Screwball Jones

That's a lot of talent for one show spanning two seasons right there. I might be missing a few, even if they're minor, which is why I threw in "additional voices." And in parts where you see the words "I think," I'm unable to verify the voices, since the credits never go into greater detail. I'd sure as heck be curious to know what voice actors will perform new characters in season three, if the higher-ups at Disney ever get a change of heart, that is.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Wander certainly had a solid voice cast, something that Disney has an excellent track record for. Maybe Peter Cullen and Nancy Cartwright could do some voice work for a hypothetical 3rd season, too? :smile:

C to the J

Reaction score
They'd certainly make nice additions, wouldn't they? And there are a bunch of others who've not yet been used, including those who can do multiple voices (e.g. Jim Cummings, Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Billy West). Maybe those involved in Craig's previous works could get in on the action (E.G. Daily, Tom Kane, Phil LaMarr, Candi Milo, etc.).

C to the J

Reaction score
It appears I have one error in alphabetizing the actors' names - Dee Bradley Baker should be between Rene Auberjonois and Andy Bean.

C to the J

Reaction score
Better make that TWO errors. I wasn't able to put Piotr Michael between Kevin McDonald and Seth Morris before the post was finalized. You won't be able to fix posts if you leave the forum.

C to the J

Reaction score
Ooh, and there's at least one voice actor I forgot to include: Susan Odjakjian, who I assume performed the princess voices in The Hot Shot.

If I missed anyone else, anyone here can bring up the name(s). And I should mention that Andy Bean did provide several more voices in addition to providing vocals to some songs and writing the music for the show.

Anyhow, the petition is now over 36,000 and rising. And in case anyone hasn't discovered it, here's a video predating the start of the second season that humorously explains why it takes such a long time to get the episodes on TV.

Seriously, there's no other cartoon used to demonstrate this process in less than two and a half minutes. You know it's funny if the narrator has to talk faster.

If you think that's fascinating, wait until you see this fully animated version of the second season trailer somebody put together (Just a heads up, some existing footage from The Hole Lotta Nuthin' is mixed with the animatic trailer's audio, as the part where Wander goes pyoo....black-hole-black-hole-black-hole never made it).

Last edited: