The wedding after the Gulag

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Kermit has everything he needs and Piggy has some recovering to do before the wedding. When Fozzie starts finding her history, he finds out something unlikely...He is the older brother of Piggy. Same dad, different moms. Kermit starts having a feeling that he never had before...death. As the gang tries to recover, Leah and Zoot tells them about the engagement.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE LAST ONE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ IT. http://muppetcentral.com/fourm/away-from-the-Gulag-love-triangle-sequel.58186
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE

Kermit sat in Piggy's room with Piggy, who is trying to recover. "Piggy, you're ok?" he asked. "It hurts so much." she said. He gave her two pills, which is instructed on the bottle, and her water. She swallowed the pills and took a gulp of water. "Thanks." she said, "Lie with me." He lied down beside her. "I love you." he told her. "Love you, too." she said.

Zoot and Leah walked to the living room. "We're getting married." Zoot said. Everyone appuladed.

"I can't sleep." Piggy said. "I can't either." Kermit said. He started to rub her head.
[KERMIT]

Well, I know the feeling
Of finding yourself stuck out on the ledge
And there ain't no healing
From cutting yourself with the jagged edge
I'm telling you that, it's never that bad
Take it from someone who's been where you're at
Laid out on the floor
And you're not sure you can take this anymore
So just give it one more try to a lullaby
And turn this up on the radio
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you can't tell, I'm scared as ****
'Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh, honey here comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby
Please let me take you
Out of the darkness and send you to the light
'Cause I have faith in you
That you're gonna make it through another night
Stop thinking about the easy way out
There's no need to go and blow the candle out
Because you're not done
You're far too young
And the best is yet to come
So just give it one more try to a lullaby
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
So just close your eyes
Your very own lullaby
Well, everybody's hit the bottom
Everybody's been forgotten
When everybody's tired of being alone
Yeah, everybody's been abandoned
And left a little empty handed
So if you're out there barely hanging on...
Just give it one more try to a lullaby
If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
So just close your eyes
Your very own lullaby
Your very own lullaby....
He kissed her head and they both fell asleep.

Zoot and Leah sat on the couch and watched movies. They leaned in and shared a long passionate kiss. "Hey, no PDA!" Rizzo exclaimed. "Shut up!" Zoot told the rat.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER TWO

Fozzie got his box and found his birth papers. He read it and found the name, Frank Lee. He got Piggy's papers and found the same name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit carried Piggy downstairs to the couch and she sat down. "What are going to do about our wedding?" she asked. "I was thinking about having the wedding at the park." he told her. "Date?" she asked. Nothing. "I got a feeling." he told her, "It's not a good feeling." "Tell me." she said, "I wanna know." Fozzie ran in. "PIGGY'S-MY-SISTER!" Fozzie screamed. "How?" Kermit asked.

Leah and Zoot started trying to do wedding plans. "When is it?" she asked. "After Piggy's. A few days after." he replied, "At the chruch." She nodded and they shared a kiss.

"Piggy is my baby sister." Fozzie said. "Ok." Kermit said, looking at Piggy. Kermit and Piggy shared a kiss. "Fozzie, get me the red folder." she said. He went to the kichen. Piggy looked at his head. "It's bleeding, your head-" "It's fine, but let me look at your stomach." he stopped her. She lied on his lap and he lifted up her shirt. "It's bleeding." he told her. "What?" she asked, scared.

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER! I GOT MY SCHOOL ORENTATION TONIGHT!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER THREE-PT.1

"What do you mean it's bleeding?" Fozzie asked, worried. "Just a little blood-" "That can get worse." Kermit stopped her, getting the paper towels. "It's fi-" "No, it's not ok." the bear said. Kermit got the stapler and started to Stable in her stomach. "I got it." the frog said, "It stopped." The two men sat back. "So, it's fine?" she asked. "Yea." the bear said. "Fozzie, let me talk to her." the frog said.

"Kermit and Piggy's wedding cake?" Rizzo asked. "Cocolate." Pepe replied. "Great." the rat said, "What about the preist?" "Don't know." the king prawn replied.

"What's up?" Piggy asked, "When can I come back to the show?" "Not for a long time." Kermit replied, "You're too weak. If you went out there and started to bleed out...I canceled the show until your well and we're married." "Ok." she said, lying her head on his lap. "Go to sleep." he told her, "It's ok, I won't leave." He rubbed her head until she fell asleep.

"Cake?" Zoot asked. "Half white chocolate, half dark chocolate." Leah said, "Honeymoon?" "London." he said. "Inventations?" she asked. "Yep." he said. They shared a kiss.

"Kermit, can you-" "Shh." he stopped the dog, "She's sleeping." "Ok." Rowlf said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

Piggy woke up and hopped to the bathroom, and gagged in the toilet. Janice walked in. "Hey, you're ok?" she closed the door and walked to her. "Yea." Piggy replied, "Don't tell anyone." "Piggy, I have to." the guitarist said, rubbing her back. "I'm gonna lie down." the pig told her, flushing it. She stood up on one leg and hopped away.

Kermit stopped Piggy. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked, feeling her head. He looked at her. "You're sick." he added, "You got a high fever." "I'm ok and I'm going back to work." she tried to hop away. "No, you're not." he put his hand on her shoulder, "You can't and I won't let you. You're way too weak-" "What about you?" she asked, "You was in a coma-" "You was dead." he told her, "You was put in distress and it made your heart stop beating. And, if you want to say that you're fine, don't.

"You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Anything won't change the fact that you're sick, in pain, and suffering." he continued, "Nothing will. Not a freaking thing. I need you to lie down, ok?" She nodded. "I love you." he told her. "Love you, too." she choked and hopped away.

"Leah...Leah...LEA-" "I'm up." Leah stopped Zoot. "Hehehehe." he laughed. "Who are you, Scooby Doo?" she asked.

"PLEASE, DON'T EVEN DARE TO SAY THAT PIGGY'S FINE!" Kermit screamed. "IT'S TRUE!" Gonzo screamed back, "SHE'S JUST ACTING! THE ILLNESS, EVERYTHING-" "HOW CAN SHE BE ACTING A 106.9 FEVER AND A GUN WOUND, AND A BROKEN LEG!" Janice screamed. "Something got her sick and I will find out what it is." the frog said, "Tell everyone else, but Piggy, Leah, Zoot, Janice, and Zoot to meet me at the muppet hospital." He walked away. "Gonzo, go now!" Janice told him, pushing him out.

They arrived at the muppet hospital. "Each of you will get your blood tested for any illnesses you might have." Kermit said, "When you get done, stay here until you get the results. Go to the cafeteria and anywhere, but stay in this hospital. When you get the results, go back to the house and lie them on my desk in my office. Bye." He walked away. "Ok." Fozzie said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FOUR-PT.1

Kermit walked in the door and went to Piggy's room. "What's going on?" he asked. "Someone called her and it wasn't really a very nice call." Leah told him, giving him the phone. "Voicemail." he said. He listened to the message and hung up the phone. "Piggy's asleep." Janice said, "She doesn't know yet." "Who is this?" he asked. "I don't know." Zoot replied. "I need asprin." the frog said, walking out the room.

Kermit sat on the table and Piggy hopped in. "Hey." she said, "What are you going to do?" He turned around. "Why are you up?" he asked. "I wanna be with you." she told him, "Can't relax." He walked to her. "Come with me." he said, walking her to the couch.

They sat in the living room. "Piggy, what's wrong?" he asked, "Are you in some mid-life issues?" "No." she told him, "Tired." He started to massage her shoulders, neck, and back. "Something's bothering you." he kissed her, "Tell me. It's hard, life is hard. If you need to let it out, do it. Don't stop, just keep on. If you want to go and leave me, fine. But don't expect me to be happy." He kissed her neck. "It's not the same. It's my fault. The show, the tour, me getting shot, every-" "No, it's not." he stopped her, "Nothing is." They shared a kiss...a long kiss. "The wedding is planned." she said. "Great." he said. Everyone else walked in and walked to Kermit's office.

I will be posting soon. I'm starting school tomorrow so it'll be hard to post with homework. :frown:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

Kermit sat in his office and looked through the papers. He found Fozzie's results. Family history of heart diease. No issues. He slammed the papers down and broke down on his desk. Walter walked in the office. "Kermit, are you alright?" he asked. "Leave me alone." Kermit sobbed. "Can you talk to me about it?" the kid asked. "I don't wanna." the frog said.

Fozzie sat by Piggy and rubbed her arm. "What'cha doing?" he asked. "Nothing." she said.

Kermit sat in his office, looking at the papers. "Ok, everything is good." he told hinself. He walked out the room and went to the living room with Piggy. "Hey." he said. "Hey." she said, "I'm fine." He put his arms around her and pushed play on the DVD player. "What do you wanna do?" he asked, "I'm just gonna relax..." He pulled her closer.

They continued to watch movies for the rest of night. Fozzie fell asleep on Piggy's shoulder, Piggy fell asleep on Kermit's shoulder, and he fell asleep on the arm.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER FIVE

The next morning, the three woke up. Kermit went to Leah's room. "When is the wedding?" he asked, "If it's after our wedding, we won't be there." "It is and don't worry about." she told him. He walked out the door and went downstairs. "Hey, Piggy." he said, "What are you doing?" "Nothing, just lying here." she said, bored. "Coffee?" he asked. She nodded and lied her head on Fozzie's shoulder.

Kermit got two coffee cups and got their coffee. Coffee with cream with sugar. He walked back to the living room and gave her the coffee. "I'll let you guys kiss...I mean talk." Fozzie said, leaving the room. "The wedding is in two weeks." Piggy said, "When can I walk?" He took off her boot and wrap. "I think you can walk without the boot." "Thank God." she said. "Can we go to the park la-" "Sure." she stopped him. She took a sip of coffee and he gulpped it up. "Try it." he told her. She took a huge sip of coffee and drank it all up. "Let me change." she got up and walked upstairs to her room. He followed her.

Leah and Zoot sat on their couch. Just being bored to death. "So, what do you wanna-Movie?" he asked. "Yep." she said. "Let's go." he pulled her up and they walked out the door.

Kermit sat on Piggy's bed and found a letter. From her father. He read:

"Dear Piggy,
When you get this, I'll be long gone. But what you have is loyalty. Bravery. More than your mother and your sisters. I can't touch you litteraly, but in love I will. True love is out there somewhere...don't give up.

Love,

Dad."
He put the letter down and looked at the picture of her. He knows it's her...It has always been her. And always will be. Then, he found her coming out from the bathroom. She's wearing a pink tank-top and blue jean shorts. "Hey." she said. He walked closer to her and kissed her forcefully. She was kissing back, so that was a good sign. "Let's go." he said, guiding her out.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SIX

They lied on the flower bed and stared at the night sky. "Everything is finally normal." Piggy said. "Yea." Kermit said. They shared a long kiss. "I love you." he told her. "I love you, too." she said. They held hands and stared up to the sky. "Nothing's more relaxing than lying here." he told her, "With you." She lied on her chest.

Leah and Zoot walked in the house and sat on the couch. "So, when is the wedding?" he asked. "A few days after Piggy's." she replied.

Kermit and Piggy was walking down the street when two people walked to them. "Give me your money." Alec, one of the two people said. "No." Piggy told him. Kermit pulled her back. "Look, give me the ring, babe." he added. "No." she told him. "GO NOW!" Kermit exclaimed, "I'm right behind you." She ran away and he followed her.

She ran as fast as she could, but Kermit was not behind her. He was sidetracked. She fell and rolled through the woods, and hit her head on the rocks.

"PIGGY!" Kermit screamed running down the streets, "PIGGY...PIGGY...PIGGY!" He heard echoes mimincing him.

Piggy stayed on the ground, but she was awake. No services...nothing. "Oh, great." she said. She knew that she is now lost in the woods.

Alone. Noboby else. Not one other person. Just her. Alone. In the woods that nobody would walk in.

Kermit walked in the house hyperventalating. "Kermit-" "She's missing." he panted, "She was running from robbers and I was following her, but I got sidetracked." He sat down. "Are you ok?" Gonzo asked. "No." the frog replied. "Please, calm down." Rowlf said. "I can't." the frog said, "I just...just...just." He fell to the ground and passed out. "KERMIT!" the dog exclaimed, bending down to him.

Piggy fell asleep with some leaves as a blanket and a huge rock as a pillow.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CHAPTER SEVEN

Kermit woke up and found something cold on his head. A wash rag. He got up and went to the roof of the house.

He sat on the roof. Depressed. Upset. I lost her, he thought, It was my fault. He just sat there doing nothing. Gonzo sat by him. "Hey." Gonzo said, "You scared us half to death. They'll find her-" "I'm goin' to look for her." Kermit said, "I'm not going to lose her again." The weirdo patted his back and walked away. Kermit stood up and walked in the house.

Kate walked inside the house and saw Kermit on the couch. "Kermit, are you ok?" she asked. "Piggy's gone. She's not dead, but she's missing." he said, "I gotta find her." "You can't." she told him, "You're not allowed to." He burried his face and cried. She gave him a hug and walked away.

Sorry, it's a short chapter. More coming soon!