1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Week of SST cast Birthdays

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This week is three iconic Sesame Street cast members birthdays, three days in a row. Today is Sonia Manzano's (Maria) birthday. Yesterday was Roscoe Orman's (Gordon) birthday, and tomorrow will be Bob McGrath's.
    Sonia is turning 66 years old today, Roscoe just turned 72, Bob is about to be 84. Please help me wish them all a happy birthday, and share some of your favorite moments of the actors as well as their characters.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Happy b-day to all of you. Now, all we need are Gordon, Bob and Maria smilies. :)

3. BuddyBoy600alt

BuddyBoy600alt Active Member

Here is my favorite moment with Gordon. And I love Roscoe Orman's afro-wig.

4. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

This was my favorite sketch with Bob:

And Sonia:

And a good one from Roscoe:

Happy birthday to them all!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I had noticed their birthdays were in a row. I hope their days were wonderful!
    (I don't think Gordon, Maria or Bob smileys can be made Daffyfan. Some of us are still wanting a smiley to be made to represent "cute" & other symbols . Sorry.)

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Ooh yes, we need a Bean Bunny smiley that represents "cute". I'm actually pretty surprised we don't have that yet.