1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Weekly Poll #9

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Feb 8, 2012.

?

Which is your favorite traditional Anything Muppet design?

Poll closed Feb 15, 2012.
  1. Pointy Green

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Fat Blue

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Tall Orange/Pumpkin

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Egghead Lavendar

2 vote(s)
    20.0%

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like all of them, they each have a very unique and distinctive design, but overall, I think the lavendar has more versatile use to it, since it doesn't really have a stand-out shape/design that makes you point out and reference to other characters (like such as, "Gee, Simon Soundman must be related to Mr. Johnson, who is probably the grown-up version of that Stan guy who hung out with Dan, etc").
  2. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Tough. I like them all, but most of my faves were green. :)
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Congratulations, D'Snowth, I spent all day not realizing that you were you because of your avatar. I do believe we are even now. As for the poll...thats tough. I guess green.
    D'Snowth and Beakerfan like this.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Gotta go with Fat Blue, I loved his sketches with Grover when I was a kid, lol.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Fat Blue all the way, because it reminds me of Mr. Johnson's nickname.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hoo hah.