1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Haven't done one of these in a while, so why not?

1. Which do you prefer: chocolate or vanilla- If it's an ice cream cone, Twist!
    If it's sandwich cookies (i.e. Oreos), ALWAYS chocolate. Honestly, though, my fave ice cream/fro yo flavor is strawberry.
    2.Are you a morning person or a night owl- Night owl
    3.Who's funnier: Colin Mochrie or Ryan Stiles- Prefer them as a duo
    4.Would you rater have a hamburger or a hot dog- Hamburger, specifically a Cheeseburger
    5. Which of the more extreme seasons do you better tolerate: summer or winter?-Summer. (I grew up in ND, need I say more?)
    6. Which of the tamer: spring or fall?- Spring. Fall depresses me as I watch it fade away into colder weather (well, except this last year but that was just WEIRD)
    7. Which is scarier: the V of Doom, or the S from ****?- I think the V of Doom would have scared me more as a child.
    8. Which dynamite Jim/Frank duo do you prefer: Ernie and Bert, Ernie and Cookie, Kermit and Grover, Kermit and Fozzie, or Kermit and Piggy?-
    Ernie and Bert. Kermit and Grover are a close second.
    9. Which are you more excited about seeing: The Muppets sequel, or the new theatrical SST movie?- I'm apprehensive about both, but I will say I never expected a new SS movie to be a possibility.
    10. Who put the razz in razzmatazz? - I love the razzamatazz you find in Dixieland jazz; there's such a wonderful feelin' in the rhythm it has...
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Fake Dutch accent* Hi der, I am bringing you another survey for your enjoyment, der; so please answer the questions that I have for you der, so we can get a better idea of what kind of person you are der.

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed?
    2. When does school start back for you?
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where?
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods?
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test?
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist?
    7. Do you like red velvet cake?
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster?
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above.
    10. Look in your back seat.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

1. My birthday was two months ago.
    2. I'm not in school anymore, but for the kiddos around these parts, school starts back next week.
    3. Vacation? What's that?
    4. What is this, an aptitude test?
    5. That's what I'd like to know.
    6. To give fame whores their own reality shows for no reason.
    7. :insatiable: :insatiable: :insatiable:
    8. Yes he is.
    9. We had a drought earlier in the summer, but the rest of the summer so far has been rather precipitious, so that's helped a lot.
    10. :eek:
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? It was in march
    2. When does school start back for you? in two weeks
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? I went to the mountains for a few days. We were in the only cabin with internet :p
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? build a model boat
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? Error: 404 Answer not found
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? Just to annoy you
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? yes
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? :super:
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above. drought, but all the rain we have had makes me wonder...
    10. Look in your back seat. you gotta stash the bodies somewhere...
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? - A month and a few weeks
    2. When does school start back for you? - September 4 (college!)
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? - Nope. I've made several treks to NYC for my internship (by trek, I mean half-hour bus ride)
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? - Hike, I like exploring.
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? - I've gotten into college, so what does it matter?
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? - Because his mother gave birth to him (duh)
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? - I haven't really tried it ever not really
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? - Probably
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above. - Our reservoir dried up a lot, but it's slowly getting there
    10. Look in your back seat. - I'm in a recliner. There's no back seat to that. Unless...
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed?- Already passed, it was in May.
    2. When does school start back for you?- January if I go to graduate school, not for a long time if I get a full time job instead.
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where?- Nope.
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods?- Read a book, I'm not an outdoorsy or craft person.
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test?- It's not a bad question, don't be so hard on yourself.
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist?- It's Merv Griffin's fault.
    7. Do you like red velvet cake?- Yes, very much.
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster?- I feel bad calling him sorry.
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above.- Not flooding, but we've had some bad rainstorms this summer.
    10. Look in your back seat.- I'm not in a car, so the only thing behind me is my bureau. Sorry.​
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? It passed 3 months ago, but will come again 9 months later.
    2. When does school start back for you? Aug. 30
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? Just about everywhere. (Taiwan is quite small)
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? Read a book
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? Who cares? It's a survey!
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? Who on earth is that?
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? What the hey?
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? Somewhat.
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above. Flooding, but thankfully not my house.
    10. Look in your back seat. Does this matter?!
  9. HeyButtahfly

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? Passed- it was a holiday this year, actually!
    2. When does school start back for you? I've been out of college and in the "real world" for 2 years now.
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? Not really, just Memorial Day weekend in Omaha for my cousin's wedding.
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? Probably read, but when I had access to hiking trails when I was in college (the campus was along a lake) I took advantage of them a lot.
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? I don't know-- it's your survey; you tell me.
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? To keep people in suspense. Or to endorse dolphin toothpaste.
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? I think I've had it before but I'm not sure.
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? Sorry as in pathetic? No. But he does tend to say he's sorry every time he makes a mistake, which is nice of him.
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: It hasn't really plagued me because I'm not involved in farming, but a lot of corn crops in this area have suffered due to drought.
    10. Look in your back seat. Why? Have you been hiding back there all this time?
  10. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? It passed two months ago.
    2. When does school start back for you? I graduated in June. But school had started on Monday, at least in this part of Germany.
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? No, in fact I've never been on vacation. Besides, we have no money to gon vacation.
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? Read a book.
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? Don't know, don't care.
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? Don't make me explain the birds and the bees.
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? Never tried it.
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? Could be worse. He could be one sorry BIG blue monster.
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above. None, although it came close to flooding last year. This year there wasn't as much rain as last year.
    10. Look in your back seat. Huh, what's that? And, ew, how long has it been there?
  11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed? Already passed.
    2. When does school start back for you? Hopefully never again except for some isolated classes for brushing up on skills, hehe.
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where? Not yet, but we might be going to The Botanical Garden soon and that's always nice. :)
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods? Definitely take a hike in the woods, preferably with some John Denver on my ipod.
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test? Don't know but I'm glad you did. :)
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist? There are some things to which there are no answers.
    7. Do you like red velvet cake? Actually I was surprised that I did.
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster? Only after serving Fat Blue!
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above. None actually, just way too hot in general.
    10. Look in your back seat. Eh, I'll do it later...
    newsmanfan likes this.
  12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    1. Is your birthday coming up, or has it already passed?
    Yes.
    2. When does school start back for you?
    First of Never...or maybe the day after that.
    3. Have you gone on vacation this summer, and if so, where?
    My bedroom. At least I could write.
    4. Which would you rather do, read a book, build a model boat, or take a hike in the woods?
    Read a book, read a book, read a $#^$^@#$ing book!
    5. Why did I just ask that question? What is this, an aptitude test?
    Why DID you? Tell me about your mother...
    6. Why does Ryan Seacrest exist?
    I understand a whole special will be devoted to this on Discovery next month.
    7. Do you like red velvet cake?
    Only if the icing is REAL cream cheese!
    8. Is Grover one sorry little blue monster?
    Do not forget cute, furry, and adorable.
    9. Which of this year's following summer disasters have plagued you: wildfires, drought, flooding, or all of the above.
    You left out blistering heat which melts human brains.
    10. Look in your back seat.
    Just drive! Move it!
    -----------------
    muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You non-American's drive me nuts...first I'm a Little Teapot, now this...:attitude:
  14. Vincent Liu

Than who wrote 靜夜詩? :p
  15. Yuna Leonhart

Well, not everyone was fortunate enough to be born American, Sam :p
  16. HeyButtahfly

It's not terribly hard to Google "Ryan Seacrest," though... that would be easier to search for than an American kids' song.
  17. Vincent Liu

According to Wikipedia he's an American radio personalty. I can't answer that question if I never heard him on radio.
  18. HeyButtahfly

Wikipedia didn't mention "American Idol"?
  19. Vincent Liu

OK, I admit. I'm too lazy to actually visit the article. I only read the summary on Google.
  20. Yuna Leonhart

Wikipedia does mention him being the host of American Idol. But even that knowledge I wouldn't have heard of him. Germany's got a different host ;)