1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What's your favorite Doritios flavor?
    I dunno. I don't really have a favorite

(P.S. Do I get extra credit for the bonus question?)
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

What's your favorite Doritos flavor? Chilli Heatwave FTW!
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Doritos are disgusting :p
  4. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

1. Do you believe in superstition? No, but I <3 Stevie Wonder
    2. Have you ever been in a hold up? No
    3. What is your beverage of choice? Cherry Coke, but since my stomach ulcer issues arose in January I've had to settle for caffeine-free drinks
    4. What is your current obsession? Besides the Muppets... the usuals (music-related): Matchbox 20/Rob Thomas, Queen, Josh Groban and Hanson
    5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time? I've been on an Animal kick lately
    6. What would you do if you won the lottery? Move to another town to start over, pay off my student loans, and give some money to my dad
    7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up? I think my nutty aunt gave me a small ceramic one at Christmas time when I was about 8 but I never used it... my sister had a big ceramic one she actually used when she was younger
    8. Got anything planned for this week? Already celebrated my anniversary with my husband on Monday and Tuesday-- that was the big plan
    9. Have you ever wished you were dead? Yes. (Let's leave it at that.)
    10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie? Well, they're not doing much anymore...

Bonus: Doritos flavor: I like several flavors, but none of the REALLY hot ones
  5. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

1. Do you believe in superstition? I'm not superstitious, but I AM a little bit stisious
    2. Have you ever been in a hold up? Only when traffic's involved
    3. What is your beverage of choice? Unsweetened Iced Tea or Diet Coke
    4. What is your current obsession? Old Whose Line clips, Epic Meal Time, Cafe World, Parks and Rec and Community.........can I be obsessed with more than 1 thing?
    5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time? Beaker
    6. What would you do if you won the lottery? I can't say on a family forum
    7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up? I think so, and if I can recall, mine had a hat(I can't remember honestly)
    8. Got anything planned for this week? Work, tomorrow's when the show I do is online, so I gotta be in that chatroom, Saturday's the Reds game on FOX and the NASCAR race on ABC but that's about it
    9. Have you ever wished you were dead? Yeah, sometimes
    10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie? the backstroke

Daniel
  6. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:(: Heheheh. Oh I just love surveys. Hope Ernie's not around...
    1. Do you believe in superstition? No, no of course not. That's silly. But I do believe in reincarnation. I hope that when the time comes, I'll return to Sesame Street as a pigeon.
    2. Have you ever been in a hold up? Well, Ernie holds me up all the time. Especially when I have to use the little Bert's room.
    3. What is your beverage of choice? Unflavored soda water, of course.
    4. What is your current obsession? Doin' the (mm mm) pigeon. Just love that kind of ballet. It sweeps me away.
    5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time? Don't tell Ernie... but he is.
    6. What would you do if you won the lottery? I'd probably invest in "No Pigeon Left Behind".
    7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up? I did, but it was filled with bottle caps.
    8. Got anything planned for this week? Ernie and I are going to a basketball game. I was never a fan, but it's some nice quality time with my pal. Even if he sings Raposo/Moss songs to the players for most of the game.
    9. Have you ever wished you were dead? Again, only if I can come back as a pigeon. But I don't want that happening too soon.
    10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie? They're dirtying up the pizza. I'll go get a sponge and help you get them off.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  7. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

1. Do you believe in superstition? I believe in the paranormal, if that's what you mean.
    2. Have you ever been in a hold up? No.
    3. What is your beverage of choice? Zevia soda and just plain old ice water.
    4. What is your current obsession? Vegan s'mores!
    5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time? Johnny Fiama.
    6. What would you do if you won the lottery? Use it to pay of my student loans (the sensible thing to do!)
    7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up? Not really.
    8. Got anything planned for this week? Work, lazing about at home, planning for going back to school next week.
    9. Have you ever wished you were dead? No comment.
    10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie? Look dude, you're the one who ordered it.....
  8. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

1. Do you believe in superstition?
    I believe in ghosts, sorta, but not supersition.
    2. Have you ever been in a hold up?
    Oh yes.
    3. What is your beverage of choice?
    Vanilla milkshake. But if I'm working out I'll have water
    4. What is your current obsession?
    Muppets, entrepreneuring, starting my new puppet show and building puppets.
    5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time?
    ROWLF. You can probably tell by my user name
    6. What would you do if you won the lottery?
    Spend a good amount on puppet making supplies, give some to charity and put the rest in index funds.
    7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up?
    I'm stilling growing up, so yeah, mine is big and dark navy blue. I only use it for loose change, I usually just use a bank.
    8. Got anything planned for this week?
    School's on Monday...besides that know.
    9. Have you ever wished you were dead?
    Not that I can recall.
    10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie?
    Uh, did you want dead anchovies?
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nah, I mean like "bad luck" and stuff like that, ladders, black cats, breaking mirrors, that sort of thing.
  10. AlittleMayhem

OH, THAT! Well, in that case, no I don't! Load of tripe! (I also thought you meant paranormal too!:o)
  11. D'Snowth

Lol, no, but I do believe I asked a question about spirits or the paranormal in a much older survey however, and in that case, yes, because I've had encounters with spirits before, so yes, they are all too real.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Well, while I wouldn't say that I've had a paranormal experience, I did witness someone speaking in tongues once, which is pretty spiritual.

Honestly the freakiest thing I've ever seen!
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm the only one who IS superstitious...

Well, to an extent
  14. D'Snowth

I always thought you WERE a superstition... :eek:
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------
    1. Do you believe in superstition?
    Stevie Wonder's best song EVER!

2. Have you ever been in a hold up?
    I wish. That might be cool. Especially if I was able to drive the getaway car.

3. What is your beverage of choice?
    Right now I've discovered a shot of chocolate wine in iced coffee really knocks back the heat. Lovely.

4. What is your current obsession?
    Sam Neill. *siighhh...*

5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time?
    Still Newsie, but the rats have grown on me.

6. What would you do if you won the lottery?
    WHEN. WHEN I win the lottery. Think positive! I have a list...how deep is your attention span exactly?

7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up?
    No, but I did have a cast-iron antique toy bank or three. My dad collected antique toys. The one I actually did use a little was some building in the midwest, done as a small cast-iron framework.

8. Got anything planned for this week?
    Finding more work hours. Blehhhh...

9. Have you ever wished you were dead?
    Many times. Thankfully not recently.

10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie?
    Dunno, but if you'll hum a few bars I'll fake it...

Doritos?
    Well, I rarely eat them. My fave chips are Garden of Eatin's Red Hot Blue chips.
    ---------------
  16. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

1. Do you believe in superstition? Yes, I do!! I believe in good superstitions like four-leaf clovers and lucky pennies.

2. Have you ever been in a hold up? No. I have never been in a hold up before.

3. What is your beverage of choice? I love milk because it makes my bones get stronger.

4. What is your current obsession? My current obsessions include The Muppets, Spore: Galactic Adventures, Tiny Toons, and Deviantart.

5. Who is you absolute favorite Muppet at this point in time? My absolute favorite Muppet is Count von Count. :batty:

6. What would you do if you won the lottery? I would save it for my whole family.

7. Did you ever have an actual piggy bank growing up? I think I must've had a piggy bank growing up.

8. Got anything planned for this week? I'm hanging out with my family and friends.

9. Have you ever wished you were dead? Noooo!! I don't want to be dead!! Never ever!!! :eek:

10. What are these dead minnows doin' on my pizza pie? Dead minnows? Ewwww!! Just give it to the sea monster!

Bonus: What's your favorite Dorritos flavor? I don't have a favorite Dorritos flavor because I do NOT like Dorritos.
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

To add to my previous answer: I'll use the remaining 10 % to build up a massive music library, and some gear the handle them. Oh, and some Muppet comic strip collection books

What's your favorite Dorritos flavor? They have flavors?
  18. beatnikchick300

I missed the Doritos question. My favorite is Spicy Sweet Chili, the only vegan kind (in the purple bag, if you don't know).
  19. D'Snowth

Um, what animals are in Doritos? :confused:
  20. beatnikchick300

None, but there's dairy in most of them (vegans don't eat anything from animals).