1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 46
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially began Saturday January 16 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

1. Of what I've seen (only part of season 1, really) I'd have to say Boober. Got a soft spot for a cynic, I does.
    2. The chickens. Any of them, though I think the black rooster is funniest.
    3. Dave Goelz, though they're all splendiferous!
    4. I have to pick ONE? Okay, recent fave was "The Closer." Even though the Brenda Whatnot NEVER SAYS "Thaaaank yewwwww!"
    5. The numerous references Mike and the Bots did on MST one season. "Jim Henson's Chairman Mao Babies!"
    6. The entire Ziegfeld Follies spoof of "Happiness, Miss Piggy" in TGMC. Hysterical and spot-on.
    7. Any of the 1970s Muppet kids' books I own/collect. Fun art, fun stories, just Muppety as all get-out!
    8. Newsie (stuck to his chair) slumping glumly past behind Kermit & Piggy backstage during the Great Glue Crisis of the Gilda Radner ep.
    9. I don't know any of them, sadly...
    10. Let my Freak Flag fly! Gonzo would approve.

---------------

Plaid Fraggle and AlittleMayhem like this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You know, I retract my response to favorite Muppeteer...somehow my all time favorite Muppeteer completely slipped my mind. :oops:

My real answer is Dave Goelz, the awesomest Muppeteer ever. (And thanks for helping me catch my terrible mistake :p)

3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )?
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise?
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public?
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity?
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title?
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets?
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid?
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language?
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited?
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya?

4. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

1. Lips
    2. Probably Edd ( Double D ) from Ed, Edd, n Eddy
    3. Being myself...................
    4. Say it with me everybody, The Kardashians! THE KARDASHIANS!
    5. "Funny Man in an Unfunny World"
    6. Hands down, Thog, he must've cost a fortune..............
    7. The programs on Disney Channel :rolleyes:.
    8. Onamonapia
    9. Thankfuly, no.
    10. I dunno, like, six times?

Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  5. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem (Not Animal )? Janice, fer sher
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? My mom used to say I was Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? I'm still trying to erase it from my memory, thank you!
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Anybody with a reality show, especially on E! or MTV
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be its title? But if I had a T.V. show, I'd just be another overrated celebrity, now wouldn't I? ;)
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Sounds like a show/movie itself, "Rebuilding Thog"... Seriously, though, I don't even have a guess!
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? Bologna Sandwiches
    8. What do you think is the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Many words... as a child, I was obsessed with "onomatopoeia"
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? I think my sister and I watched some people try to dine-and-dash one night-- I think that's the closest I've come
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?

galagr likes this.
  6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

1. Dr. Teeth, because his way of talking is so cool, plus his fur vest is so awesome.

2. Michael Binkley from Bloom County. He's an anxious nervous constant worry-wart who also enjoys celebrity gossip more than he should.

3. Slipping and falling in public.

4. Overrated is a tough term to define, but I'll go with Justin Bieber.

5. The Quietest Loudmouth

6. Jason Segel's paycheck.

7. Bagel Bites. I cannot believe I used to eat those things when I see them in the store now.

8. Squeegee.

9. When I was younger I saw someone try to steal a Sega DreamCast from Wal-Mart. They put it in the bottom of their cart and covered it with a blanket and tried to walk out as cool as possible. It didn't work.

10. Three times.

newsmanfan, Plaid Fraggle and galagr like this.
  7. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

1. I'm in love with all of them, but Zoot especially.

2. I have to pick one? Uh, okay. I'll pick one at random and go with Ori from The Hobbit. I kinda consider him to be my spirit animal. EDIT: Also, he doesn't like green food and prefers chips.

3. *unravels a long list that goes on for a few metres.*

4. Rickety Gervais. And yes, I am fully aware that he is in the next Muppet movie...

5. You really want to know?!

6. I really don't want to say the latter, but it probably is...

7. Peppers. Urgh!

8. Phalange

9. I've seen a guy shout at the till lady for not letting him buy booze. He was promptly chucked out.

10. Is that you, Dad?

8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )?
    Probably Floyd. :sing:
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise?
    I'll go with Fern from Arthur, I suppose. Even though she doesn't entirely characterize me.
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public?
    Kids these days...always worried about humiliation. Why, when I was a boy, we didn't let no humiliation stand between us and a good time.
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity?
    Actually, before I go on a random spout of names, I'll just say basically anyone who the public gushes about, which is just about every celeb nowadays *coughkardashianscough*
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title?
    You mean my own reality show? I wouldn't have such a thing, but if I did, it would be somewhere along the lines of Peanut Butter: How I Overcame My Fear of Ice Skating with the Help of an Olympic Pole Vaulter. Yeah.
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets?
    Who cares? Thog was far more worth it.
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid?
    Milk.
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language?
    I've always admired the strange word "esophagus." Almost like asparagus, but not quite.
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited?
    Not really, though I continually have the suspicion that as a kid I may have seen two people kidnapping a baby.
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya?
    Tell me what?

9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? ...............you are blind
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? Garth from Wayne's Word...or Fern from Arthur...maybe a blend of the two :p Possibly with some Kim Pine from Scott Pilgrim thrown in
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Leaning against a desk and having it collapse, with me falling
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Johnny Depp
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? Beware the Quiet Ones
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Who cares?
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? Apparently, tomato sauce according to my mom...
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Uh...can I go with a Wayne's World reference?
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? No
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? Hi, mom!

Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? Not even a close vote, fer sure. :flirt:
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? Well I once wrote a SAT essay on how I identified with the book version of The Elephant Man!
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Well I tend to think anything I get wrong is humiliating, lol.
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? How much time do you have?
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? The Best Thing on Television :halo:
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Heh, cute...cute question.
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? I adored Grease and Titanic as a child but now can barely stand watching them. :p
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Peradventure (thanks Paul McCartney!)
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Well I was mugged once if that counts.
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? Tell me about it, lol.

11. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? FLOYD!!!!! :sing: And Janice.
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? That's tricky....there's so many characters I am like, but ya know. I just can't decide on one.
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Oh, trust me. I've humiliated myself a few times.... :rolleyes:
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Selena Gomez
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? The Life And Times of A Musical Ditz. Yeah. I can see that now. It'd be like South Park and Family Guy meet Glee.
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Well, I don't how much it cost to do either thing, so I don't know.
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? Disney Channel. Enough said.
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Twerk, twerking, twerked.....and ironically, I hate that word and action with a burning passion. :mad:
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Does a car chase count?
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? You're lucky. I'm lucky. We're all lucky. Have a nice day.

12. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? Doctor Teeth all the frickin' way! Golden teeth and golden tones~♪ :D (I'm actually going to grow up to be Doctor Teeth I promise)
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? No idea at all. I really don't find myself particularly similar to most characters, but separate friends have likened me to Lily on How I Met Your Mother, Kaylee from Firefly, and Fionna from Adventure Time
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Well, one of them was definitely grabbing a friend's hand and shouting, "HEY LET'S SLIDE DOWN THIS HILL!" in the snow, then slipping on a gigantic rock and breaking my tailbone
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity?All of them except David Tennant really is mighty sexy.
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? The Five-Year Old in Her Twenties
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Jason Segel costarring
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? I've grown way too much in tolerance to actually have an answer to this question
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Pregnant and pungent are two words that equally bug the everloving crap out of me
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Yup!
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? "Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself"

galagr and heralde like this.
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

1. Animal's out? Man...
    2. used to be Mole, but I've grown up to be Badger
    3. Does it count only if I was actually humiliated by it?
    4. Anyone ever on the cover of any gossip rag.
    5. "Love's Labour Lost, Then Found, Then Tossed Away Like a Dead Mackerel, Then Pursued, Then Lost Again Without Its GPS"
    6. Thog. I am sure Segal cared less about pay than he did the Muppet Revival!
    7. Sitcoms.
    8. hypothalamus
    9. Er...no, not me, I nevah saw nuttin!
    10. Sorry Rowlf...

--------------

14. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I really like this way of looking at it :)

AlittleMayhem likes this.
  15. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? That's a toughpig toughie, I love them all, really.​
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? Sometimes I'm like Boo Boo Bear; other times I'm like Porky Pig; other times, I'm like Bugs Bunny.​
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? I can't think of anything exteremly humiliating, other then not being able to answer a question in class and getting laughed at by my immature misguided peers.​
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Most (not all) reality show stars. I really can't name a "most overrated", as I don't care for reality TV, and therefore don't watch it.​
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? "Test Pattern". I have no idea why.​
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Probably the former. Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Segal wanted to do that movie for free.:)
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? Barney (hopefully I'll forgive my parents for raising me on that instead of Sesame Street), and a few "family" sitcoms (Full House and several Disney sitcoms).​
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Huh? (No matter how you say it, it sounds funny).​
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Why, no (sneaks candy).​
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? Tell me what? How to get to Sesame Street? I think it's near Queens.​

:flirt:: Ooooh wow! Like, I love surveys! Rully.

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? Like, Floyd, rully!
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? Oooh, like everyone keeps telling me about this guy Richard Hunt. Like, from what I've heard, ya know I mean like, I'm rully like him. Like, he is fictional though, right?
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Oh, wow! Playing polka music! Rully.
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Piggy. Fer sure.
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? "Like, Fer Sure, Rully!"
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Like, I'm not getting "rebuilding" Thog. Was his character like, you know, down in the dumps? That's so sad, rully! Ooooh and Jason Segal actually worked on the movie for free. But like, someone made sure he got payed. Like, he would've gotten in some deep stuff otherwise!
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? Red meat! Like, I can't eat red meat now.
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Granola! Yum!
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Like, I'm around crime people all the time, man! Like Animal steals women, Crazy Harry like steals explosives, and like Fozzie steals jokes!
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? Only once. Rully!

16. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, Mo, like, awesome! :flirt:

17. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

:flirt:: Like, I know! He types my words out rully, rully well!

AlittleMayhem and MissMusical12 like this.
  18. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

1. Favorite Member of the Electric Mayhem ( Not Animal )? Janice, of course
    2. Fictional Character you are most like personality wise? Hmm, probably a cross between Lisa Simpson and Comic Book Guy.
    3. What's the most humliating thing you have done in public? Oh right, like I'm going to admit it here...
    4. Who do you think is the most overrated celebrity? Hard to say....
    5. If you had your own T.V. show, what would be it's title? Dude, Where's My Protest?
    6. What do you think cost more; Rebuilding Thog or having Jason Segal co-star in the Muppets? Hard to say, again...
    7. Something you hate now but loved as a kid? The Smurfs. My mom tells me I loved them as a kid, but I find them ungodly annoying now.
    8. What do you think if the strangest/funniest sounding word in the English language? Superfluous. Seriously, it sounds like a word Dr. Seuss made up.
    9. Have you ever wittnessed a crime being commited? Does seeing my kid brother try to steal a Rice Krispies treat from the supermarket when he was five count?
    10. How many times I gotta tell ya? I'm sorry, what?

19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Since no one else has...new year's survey, anyone?

1. Do you enjoy New Year's Eve/Day?
    2. What New Year's resolutions did you make, if any?
    3. Any goals, large or small, that you are hoping to achieve sometime in 2013?
    4. Did you make it to midnight on New Year's Eve?
    5. What do you think 2013 might bring regarding Muppety aspects?
    6. Any guesses as to what the Muppet of your choice's new year's resolution may be?
    7. What do you think 2013 will bring in the entertainment industry?
    8. What did you do to celebrate the holiday?
    9. How do you say it? Twenty-thirteen or two-thousand-thirteen?
    10. Has this lousy survey spoiled your 2013 survey fun?

20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

1. Do you enjoy New Year's Eve/Day? Meh...it was alright...
    2. What New Year's resolutions did you make, if any? Didn't make any
    3. Any goals, large or small, that you are hoping to achieve sometime in 2013? To finally conquer the world and be demon overlord Get good grades in school
    4. Did you make it to midnight on New Year's Eve? Yep...
    5. What do you think 2013 might bring regarding Muppety aspects? No idea
    6. Any guesses as to what the Muppet of your choice's new year's resolution may be? Animal to finally get a woman?
    7. What do you think 2013 will bring in the entertainment industry? More remakes
    8. What did you do to celebrate the holiday? Went out to eat
    9. How do you say it? Twenty-thirteen or two-thousand-thirteen? the latter
    10. Has this lousy survey spoiled your 2013 survey fun? Yes. You have ruined the year for me. I hope you are happy.