1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

1) What do you eat on your hamburgers? american cheese, ketchup and mustard
    2) Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise? Tom Hanks
    3) Who are your three favorite MC users? Gosh this is hard, but for today, it's Kathy, Dan and Lisa, but I really love you all!
    4) Do you use a music-download program like KaZaA? Umm...I used to when I was at college, but not much anymore
    5) Ever been to Nova Scotia? No
    6) Do you like Easy Cheese? yes
    7) Can you do any magic tricks? nope
    8) What was the last book you finished reading?Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood
    9) Who is your favorite Jim Henson character? Gosh that's hard, but I think Ernie
    10) Do you like "Bloom County"? Don't know what this is
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I probably won't be here much tomorrow. So, here's your Weekly Survey!

1) Do you like jazz music?
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive?
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master?
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic?
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan?
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s?
    7) What's your favorite fried food?
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst?
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer?
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies?
  3. That Announcer

1) Do you like jazz music? Sometimes. If the music is too languid, I really hate it.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? From what I've seen, I'll have to say Ghost of Sam Arrow. However, the only one I own is Tux Gonzo with Bernice, so that's really the only answer I can give.
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? There's one right next to me.
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Tie between Robin Williams and Ron White.
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Not really.
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? If the Beach Boys count, I'll say them.
    7) What's your favorite fried food? French fries.
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Gym. I LOATHE gym.
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Louise Gold.
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? By the ton.
  4. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

1) Do you like jazz music? It's not my favourite, but I like it better than rap or country.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? Repaint- Janice. Can't decide on exclusive.
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Assuming it is what I think it is, yes.
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Mitch Hedberg :cry:
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? YES! I am so excited about the upcoming book and movie!
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? I don't know.
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Um... fries? Wait, Burger King fries.
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Probably science or anything related to it. EDIT- Wait, I wanna change mine to gym, too.
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Karen Prell.
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? I can't stand them. When I went on a family vacation to Colorado long ago, those were the only candy we had. And I hated that trip. So now I associate that candy with that trip...
  5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

1) Do you like jazz music? Wouldn't call myself a fan, but I enjoy it.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? Floyd
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? YES. I had Donald Duck slides
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Oh, I don't know...
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Yep! I love the books, can't wait for the next one.
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Probably, Fleetwood Mac
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Chicken...
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Math
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Karen Prell
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? They're pretty good.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

1) Do you like jazz music? yes, I took a course on it in college and there's some great stuff out there! The old jazz is the best!
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? I'm not into the collector stuff, just don't have the cash. I saw the Super Grover and thought he looked pretty cool
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Yes, I loved those things!
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Bill Engvall (Here's Your Sign)
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Never really got into it
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Abba
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Chicken
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? ANY kind of Math
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Karen Prell
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Nope, don't really like them
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

1) Do you like jazz music? Oh man! I LOVE jazz!!
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? So far it has got to be the Jim Henson figure, but from what I have seen so far, Big Bird is going to be pretty awesome!
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Sure have.
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Ellen DeGeneres/Conan O'Brien
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? I like the movies and the books aren't bad either.
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Beach Boys.
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Onion rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Attendance. Just kidding...math.
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Fran Brill
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? If they are in front of me, I'll eat em.
  8. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

My list

1) Do you like jazz music? I certanlly do especially classcial Jazz.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? The Jim Henson Figure I think that's so cool!
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Not yet, but working on it!
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? I don't really have a fave modern comic so I'll say Joan Rivers
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? I like HP I fond the books are much better then the movies.
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? The Bee Gees
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Fish
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Math
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Kathy Mullen
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Sometimes I will but I really shouldn't.
  9. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

1) Do you like jazz music? I'll lisen to it if it is on
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? I don't really go in for exclusives but I suppose that is what Uncle Deadly and the penguins are both classed as and I've ordered them...
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Don't think so
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Too many to mention - Victoria Wood probably is the best in the business
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? I'm not even a tiny Harry Potter fan!
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? I'd need to thik about that.
    7) What's your favorite fried food? You should really grill, it's much healthier so I'll say bacoon as I suppose you could fry that as well
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? I never liked PE...
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Eren Ozker
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Yes - because my granddad gave them to me...
  10. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

1) Do you like jazz music? was raised on jazz(and big band)
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive?I don't collect Palisades
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? in my youth,I went through several
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Robin Williams,Robert Klein,Sam Kinison,George Carlin,Jerry Seinfeld,Howie Mandel
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? I've read the books & seen the movies(that's it,lol)
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? ABBA
    7) What's your favorite fried food? fries
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Algebra
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Louise Gold
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? butterscotch
  11. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

1) What do you eat on your hamburgers? Ketchup
    2) Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise? Tom Hanks
    3) Have you heard Brian Wilson's "SMiLE" yet? No
    4) Do you use a music-download program like KaZaA? iTunes
    6) Do you like Easy Cheese? What?
    7) Can you do any magic tricks? No
    8) What was the last book you finished reading? Magyk from the Septimus Heap series
    9) Who is your favorite Jim Henson character? Kermit
    10) Do you like "Bloom County"? Huh?
  12. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

1) Do you like jazz music? It's OK
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? Never seen any
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? Yes
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Robin Williams
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Not huge, but I read the books
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? I don't know
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Gym/French
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? I don't know any
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Huh?
  13. DTF

DTF Member

1) Do you like jazz music? Yeah, but I don't listen to much music at all, except for humns at church.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? Nope
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? I've got a pretty nice view here, but stop calling me Master. :) (Actually, don't know what that is)
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Abbott and Costello
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? No
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Chicago
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? In retrospect, law school wasn't as much fun as what I'm in now that I've changed careers/gone back to school via correspondencce courses. And I hated Criminal Law
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? I don't know any
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Were they a TMS sponsor or something? It sounds familiar, but, no, I don't.
  14. DTF

DTF Member

1) What do you eat on your hamburgers? Ketchup and any kind of chese (well, okay, I'd never have limburger, but you know, any normal kind)
    2) Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise? Tom Hanks - Apollo 13 rules! (Picture a nerdy 35YO saying that, then a bunch of young kids staring at him.) Uh, yeah.
    3) Have you heard Brian Wilson's "SMiLE" yet? No
    4) Do you use a music-download program like KaZaA? No
    6) Do you like Easy Cheese? Nah, I prefer having to fight with my cheese before I finally subdue it and get it on the burger ;-) (I don't know what it is, but I knew I could think of something funny)
    7) Can you do any magic tricks? Not unless you count making peple disappear with my singing (or rowdy children behave at times on our church bus)
    8) What was the last book you finished reading? "Faithful," the story/diary of the Red Sox' 2004 season (bought it b/c it's the year they finally won a Series, I don't like Stephen King's fiction at all .)
    9) Who is your favorite Jim Henson character? Kermit
    10) Do you like "Bloom County"? Nah, I'm into the funnies w/kids in them, like Family Circus, Baby Blues, Peanuts (still the best), etc.
  15. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Here's another thread I never clicked on before. This was a pretty neat idea, That Announcer. Okay, I'll attempt the latest survey myself. Hope my answers don't make me look even more like Bert (on the boring and square side. But hey, I AM 38 after all, keeheehee!):

1) Do you like jazz music? Naw, never got into it much.
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? Not familiar with these.
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? About 30 years ago and loved it! Very interesting that I happened to mention viewmasters in a post a couple days ago (first time I thought about them in years) and now here it appears on your survey!
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? In the late 70's was Steve Martin but then in the late 80's became Bobcat Goldthwait. Rahhhrrrrr!!!!
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Yeah, I'm pretty overweight. Just kidding! I never read the books or saw the movies.
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Styx. They were a band I tended to like ALL the songs on their albums and not just the one big hit that you'd so often buy a tape or album for and pretty much only like that one. (Note: There's another similarity to Bert, here. Bert also liked Styx (except it was sticks. He said he dreamed about those little twigs remember?)
    7) What's your favorite fried food? Lot of choices here. Either onion rings or KFC I'll pick.
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? Calculus. Ironically, Math was my best subject through Algebra. Then Geomoetry and Trig were harder. But Calculus was a nightmare.
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Gotta go with the classic Fran Brill.
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? No. Don't eat much of any candy, although just recently began buying some dark chocolate because they say it's a health food ( in moderation. But boy is it hard to eat chocolate in moderation, eh? Heh heh, one article I saw recommended eating half a bar a day. Guess how often I've been able to save that other half till the next day? That's correct. :) )

Cool, that was pretty fun, thanks.
  16. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

1) Do you like jazz music? I like Joss Stone if that counts
    2) Which is your favorite Palisades repaint/exclusive? <insert answer here>
    3) Have you ever owned a View-Master? <see #2>
    4) Who is your favorite stand up comic? Peter Kay
    5) Are you a huge Harry Potter fan? Used to be before it got all popular
    6) What is your favorite band from the '70s? Village People, Bee Gees, Grease [movie, but still]
    7) What's your favorite fried food? I like fries if that counts
    8) Which subject in school is/was your worst? PE!! And Science. Mainly PE
    9) Who is your favorite female Muppeteer? Louise Gold is fabulous
    10) Do you eat those Werther's Originals candies? Love 'em
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Sorry, Tutter, I am not trying to dis you or anything, but I saw you Harry Potter answer and I can't figure out why people stop liking something after it becomes more popular. It doesn't make sense to me. Hey, do you think that is what happened with Elmo?
  18. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

I think people like to get in on the ground floor of things when they seem special and personal but lose interest when they become common and often unselective...
  19. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I agree. I find that some charecters loose their appeal when they are meantions a lot especially to the point of bordom. I think that's what happened with Elmo. I mean I like him but he's like THERE ALL the time an dit get's bothersome.
  20. That Announcer

OK, it's time for some new questions!

1) Who is your favorite Beatle?
    2) In your opinion, who is the most underrated Muppet?
    3) Do you own a portable DVD player?
    4) What sort of batteries do you usually use for cameras and such?
    5) Do you own one of those roll-of-paper adding machines?
    6) Who is your favorite singer?
    7) What is your favorite smell?
    8) Do you have air conditioning, or just old electric fans?
    9) What is your favorite Palisades figure?
    10) Do you shop on Amazon?