1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Weekly Survey

Discussion in 'Games' started by That Announcer, May 27, 2005.

1. luvtosr New Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.) Yes, yes I do.
    2) Have you read any Al Franken books? No.
    3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? Season One box set
    4) What is your favorite cookie?White Chocolate and raspberry or coconut and lime.
    5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Yes
    6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? Um, alsorts but mostly alternative type stuff
    7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? Yes, once if you count outside Britain a couple of more times if you count outside England
    8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? Never seen it
    9) Dr. Teeth or Rowlf? Rowlf
    10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? Laser
  2. Gonzo14 Active Member

1) No, I need a job

2) I'm 17 (that's a no)

3) Floyd

4) No

5) The Trumpet (but not lately since I just got my wisdom teeth out :D )

6) Dark Crystal

7) OJ

8) Nope

9) a lot more VHS Tapes, I need to upgrade

10) No, but Miss Piggy sure does
  3. Harvey Towers Active Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.) Yeah, I suppose so
    2) Have you read any Al Franken books? No. (This should really be phrased "Do you like Franken?" to which the answer is "I don't know I've never franked.")
    3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? The TMS First Season Set and Muppets Wizard Of Oz.
    4) What is your favorite cookie? The word is biscuit and I don't really now... maybe something with ginger
    5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Yes, but I hardly ever use it.
    6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? I listen to spoken word radio mainly, BBC7 or BBC Radio 4. However, I do listen to Radio 2 which probably falls into that rather undefined "rock/pop" bubble...
    7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? I've only left British shores once to go to Malta
    8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? Never seen or heard of it
    9) Dr. Teeth or Rowlf? Err, I don't know, can I say both? I'm going to anyway...
    10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? It's a laser and its cordless too
  4. Gonzo14 Active Member

i think I answered a different survey
  5. JaniceFerSure Active Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.)my fav. comic strip,along with Calvin & Hobbes & Bloom County
    2) Have you read any Al Franken books?nope
    3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying?TMS season one(hopefully The Frog Prince,when that eventually comes out)
    4) What is your favorite cookie?Mrs. Field's choc. chip
    5) Is there a CD burner in your computer?nope
    6) What music does the radio station you listen to play?classic rock
    7) Have you ever been outside of your native country?nope
    8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"?yes
    9) Dr. Teeth or Rowlf?Dr. Teeth
    10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser?laser
  6. BEAR Active Member

Umm...what questions are you answering?
  7. BEAR Active Member

interesting...at first I thought it was strange that some of the people said they haven't seen or ever heard of "Leave It to Beaver," and then i saw who exactly those people were and it dawned on me. So many of the folks in the forum are not American. "Beaver" was pretty much your basic all-American 50s family sitcom. No wonder they haven't seen it. I am so silly. :zany:
  8. doctort13 Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? It's alright. I played Snoopy in "Your A Good Man Charlie Brown" when I was in elementary school.
    2) Have you read any Al Franken books? No.
    3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? Season 1, and the Muppet Family Christmas
    4) What is your favorite cookie? Any cookie is good enough for me
    5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Yes.
    6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? Modern Rock WOXY.com
    7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? I visited Canada in 1969
    8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? Yes, especially the theme music.
    9) Dr. Teeth or Rowlf? Rowlf, better piano player.
    10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? ZAP! Laser.
  9. JaniceFerSure Active Member

I was Frida in You're a Good Man,Charlie Brown.
  10. That Announcer New Member

Frieda, she's the one with the "naturally curly hair", right? I'm probably wrong, it's been a while since I've read or watched any Peanuts stuff.
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's Frieda. She was one of the earlier characters, like Shermy and Patty.
  12. That Announcer New Member

Ah, Patty, my second-favorite Peanuts character (right after Snoopy).

"Hey, whatcha doin' there, Chuck?"
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This is a different one. This Patty like I said was an early character (and more feminine than Peppermint Patty). She always wore a yellow, checkered dress and matching bow. Oh, I just remembered abother early character, Violet. Basically, like Lucy, only with shorter hair, and wore a green dress. Aren't Peanuts fun? Every year, I look forward to seeing "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" in October, "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" in November, and "A Charlie Brown Christmas" in December.
  14. That Announcer New Member

Oh. I can truthfully say I've never seen that Patty, but I may have seen Violet in one place or another.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Think the Great Pumpkin...

CHARLIE BROWN: Hey! I got an invitation to a Halloween party!
    LUCY: Is it an invitation to Violet's party?
    CHARLIE BROWN: Yes, it's the first time anyone's ever invited me to a party!
    LUCY: Charlie Brown, if you got an invitation to Violet's party it was a mistake, there were TWO lists. One to invite, and one NOT to invite. You must've been put on the wrong list!
  16. Tosh New Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.) Yes - it's one of my favorite comic strips!

2) Have you read any Al Franken books? No

3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? The Fraggle and Muppet Season 1 DVDs :)

4) What is your favorite cookie? Probably peanut-butter chocolate chip

5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Yes, I love it!

6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? Oldies mostly

7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? I went to Mexico once several years ago.

8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? Not so much.

10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? Old-fashioned mouse ball
  17. luvtosr New Member

Actually after a bit of confusion on another forum I found out the generic US word for a biscuit is 'cracker'. An American 'biscuit' is something akin to cobbler and is served with gravy.

'Cookie', I believe, refers to the specific kind of biscuit that's usually soft and a bit crumbly or chewy.

Ginger Nuts do rule though, along with rich tea...*scurries off to raid biscuit barrel*
  18. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.) Yes! It's my favorite comic!

2) Have you read any Al Franken books? No

3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock seasons

4) What is your favorite cookie? chocolate chip

5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Yes

6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? adult contemporary

7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? Just got back from Canada!

8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? It's ok.

10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? laser
  19. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

1) Do you like "Peanuts"? (The comic, not the food.) Yeah, but I haven't read it in a while.
    2) Have you read any Al Franken books? nope
    3) Which of the forthcoming Muppet DVDs do you plan on buying? Well, I plan on buying TMS season one, but that sort of depends on whether or not I can convince my mom to let me take money out of my bank account for it.
    4) What is your favorite cookie? (speaking of my mom) My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world.
    5) Is there a CD burner in your computer? Not in mine, but my parents have one, and so does my sister.
    6) What music does the radio station you listen to play? Well, I listen to Muppet Central Radio...
    7) Have you ever been outside of your native country? Not yet, but I'm probably going to Israel next summer.
    8) Do you like "Leave it to Beaver"? I don't think I've ever seen a full episode, but... well, I don't dislike it.
    9) Dr. Teeth or Rowlf? Rowlf.
    10) Does your computer mouse have a mouse ball or a laser? Laser, and hallelujah for that!
  20. BEAR Active Member

Violet does look a little like Lucy, but her hair is in a bun.