1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anythingmuppet, May 18, 2008.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thank you. By the way, my dad says the pork chops and applesauce quote as well.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  2. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I'm eating air, or in other words, nothing.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Spit it out. I hear pollution is getting terrible.

gavry3 likes this.
  4. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

Tonight I'm having breakfast for dessert: vegan waffles with vegan butter and real maple syrup.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. MikaelaMuppet

French fries from McDonald's.

6. MikaelaMuppet

Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies because I wasn't allowed to have anything for dinner last night. :(

7. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

A hot dog with mustard (which in my opinion is the only way to eat a hot dog)

8. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I've always liked mustard on everything almost like the guy from the movie, Sling Blade. I guess the whole mustard things runs in the family because my Grandma liked mustard so much that her nickname in high school was Mustard. So I guess your love of food is like diarrhea, it runs in the genes. Sorry, was that joke too unappetizing? I apologize.

9. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Not necessarily eating but...

TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA