The "What are your plans for today?" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to Staples with my dad to get a new binder and folder for my new class that starts on Monday.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Plans for tomorrow, anyway: a few chores need doing, but we should have time to continue work on creative projects tomorrow (music & writing). It was a rough week, and next week is likely to be worse, so we're enjoying the opportunity to work on things we deeply enjoy now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Today will be over in about 25 minutes. But as far as tomorrow goes, my family & I are getting together with my parents' friends for Palm Sunday dinner.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hopefully starting to read again and going to Staples like I was supposed to go yesterday but didn't due to my sickness.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Going back to the Verizon store again and going to the mall, but for clothes shopping this time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not today, but my plans for Tuesday are something I've seen many people do for years, but have never tried doing myself before:

Urban exploration.

Mainly, it's because I'm wanting to get video footage of something very specific inside an old, abandoned warehouse close to where I live for a video I've been working on all summer and will be uploading on YouTube next Saturday. I have been warned that homeless people and vagabonds tend to hang out there quite a bit, thus prompting quite a bit of police activity as well (somebody told me that the police showed up and didn't leave until he did) - so I'm a little uneasy, but I hope to get in and get out as quickly as possible . . . which I know won't be easy, considering the building is a massive 400,000 sq ft behemoth, and I'm told what I want to film is on the opposite side of where people can enter the building.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Plan for tomorrow:

Going to Tyngsboro, MA tomorrow to watch my dad and some of his friends from work play pool.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Was all set to watch my dad play pool in Tyngsboro, until I got kicked out because I wasn't 21.