1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I think you're being just a little too negative on yourself Peprika; I've never seen anything "bad" drawn by you before!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*gnash gnash*

I smiled today when I saw "Whatever" was back at the forum. Also when I realised how close the screenplay I am writing is to completion.
  3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

What make me smile today was what happened in I.T class.
    My friend Chaz said if i rubbed my foot on the carpet and touched something like the computer screen I would get a static shock. WELL! For a joke, I went up to my loser I.T teacher, Raffdog (Mr. rafferty to everyone else) and poked him in the back and i actually gave him a static shock, I do not know how! he just yelped, SOOO funny, lol!
  4. What made me smile today was seeing this thread.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I just smiled seeing the expression of joy on Elmo's face in FRM's avatar...an unusual event, coming from me, but a genuine one.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

What made me smile today is. I don't have a late shift today so I can finally go out and buy some fall clothes, and return my GRaphics Card for my computer, and I'm just in a general happy mood. And I have been making chatfriends again which I haven't been doing for quite some time and I just feel loved again. :)

fufumuppet likes this.
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

that i love my wife
    fufumuppet likes this.
  8. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Three snaps for D'Snowth for his news and a further three snaps for making a really good thread!!

Today I smiled because I finally got my pictures back from Venice!
    fufumuppet likes this.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What made me smile today? The fact that it's Friday!
    fufumuppet likes this.
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ooh, I'm with you on that one Snowth! TGIF indeed!

I also smiled because I got to dress down at work today, and I was helping a good cause for doing so (United Way) so it's like two good things in one! I also smiled becuase my husband just called and our kitty is not as sick as we thought she was (she hasn't been eating) she just caught a little bug and should be better soon. :)
    fufumuppet likes this.
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

Aw, yay! That's great, Beth. Since I really love kitties, this has made me smile, too, so far today.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'm smiling today because I get to log on this site and talk to some really great people.

I'm smiling because of the really funny story KIki told on this thread.

I'm smiling because the other day My boss shook my hand and called me cool and said he liked me!:)

I'm smiling because I met the love of my life who puts a smile on my face every day!
    fufumuppet likes this.
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

i'm bored and tired but happy still
    fufumuppet likes this.
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It's good that you can still be happy despite all that Kimp.:)
    fufumuppet likes this.
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

... this made me smile. :flirt: And that's great that your boss called you cool and said he liked you! That's so cute.

My dad also made me smile today because he's funny and silly... and weird. He's a little like a muppet.
    fufumuppet likes this.
  16. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I'm smiled because

...its Friday

...and because I had a funny looking fry

...reminising about the 80s....I was born 6 months before they ended June 1989...good times, good times

...it was foggy today...I find that pretty
    fufumuppet likes this.
  17. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I'm smilin' cuz everyone here rocks :)
    fufumuppet likes this.
  18. Kimp the Shrimp

Robot Chicken on [adultswimfix}
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

*In rocking chair
    Hot today... hot yesterday... yesiree...

Sorry, it sounded funnier in my head.
  20. superfan

superfan Active Member

*hearing my coworker fart in the bathroom several times

:D

Okay, it made me laugh out loud, actually.