1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I made a pizza for dinner today. Even made the crust from scratch. It came out so very delicious, and without all the grease and crud you get with delivery pizzas.
    newsmanfan and The Count like this.
  2. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

What made me smile was hear my brother's friend mispronounce "An Pan".

P.S Slackbot, your pizza sounds delicious!:hungry:
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

my banana finally smiled at me!
    kyunkyua likes this.
  4. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Seeing my little niece when we all went to my aunt's house for her (my aunt's) birthday.
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

that's sweet! :)
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm going to be in a piano recital and I'm going to play Rainbow Connection. Hopefully I'll meet some Muppet fans there.
  7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Getting to hang out with Underwater Cowboy all Easter weekend + meeting most of his family via Skype = AWESOME. Also, having one last project to do and then only worrying about finals = SUPER AWESOME. Also, my sister's 18th birthday is this Friday the 13th. Win. :D
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    No
    more
    GLASSES!!! Woo hooo!

Wearing my new lenses right now, and although everything feels a little...off, and weird...I'm happy. Been a few years since I had contacts so I'm having to ease back into it, but man, these are sweet.
    -------------
  9. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I showed my dad's gf's kids The Great Muppet Caper this afternoon while watching them and they LOVED IT! And then I showed the the first two TMNT live-action movies and they loved them as well :D

Sure, I had to explain a lot in between both movies, but, it was worth it and they enjoyed themselves and so did I :)
    newsmanfan and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I basically have a work-free school day tomorrow (busy work first period, work second and third period, watchin' a movie in fourth, fifth lunch, sixth sub [we may watch some Eli Stone], filming seventh and sub eighth). Anyone who says senior year is hard is in honors classes.
  11. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I have finished my last assignment for Ye Local College. I will never have to write a term paper there ever again. *dances* :D
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm still on easter break!!!! woo-hoo!:)
  13. Slackbot

I've started writing another story. I like writing!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  14. Slackbot

I stayed nearly 3 hours late at work wrapping and stuffing shoeboxes with supplies like soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc. to be given to homeless women with children via the United Way.
    mo likes this.
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Uh...I was honors/gifted/AP all 4 years...and spent much of my senior year playing Sheepshead in the drama green room on forged hall passes. ;)

But what made me smile today: I'm adjusting to my contacts, despite a headache after hours of typing; got another chapter done; and work didn't call for last-minute shifts all danged day! woo hooo!

Oh yeah, and I found out a necessary amino acid is present in large amounts in chocolate. See? It IS healthy!
    ---------------
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Honors classes were easier than the regular classes
  17. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

The fact that when one does a search on Youtube for Twin Peaks, the third result to come up is Monsterpiece Theatre's Twin Beaks!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  18. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm going to london tomarrow... I'm not into clothes I just like m&m world!
    despite all the union jacks which apparently never go out of style! the large amount of people who question my nationality! the uk is not bad for me to live in!
  19. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I just did a much needed cleaning of my facebook profile, got rid of 75 people who annoyed me or I hadn't talked to in a couple years. Have a much cleaner and nicer newsfeed now.
  20. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I should do that, but what I've found is that when you do, magically those people pay attention and message you about why they disappeared, even though you can't remember the last time they even acknowledged your existence.

Meanwhile, only 4 more workdays until Florida, woohoo!
    newsmanfan likes this.