1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    WONDERFUL work whomever that was did! (Hey, shoutout the creds so we can all praise...and maybe order...)

The shot of her behind the wheel is hilarious. Is she also named Kelly? Maybe she spells it with a cute smiley-face 'i' instead? ;)

How fun. I always wanted to do the same thing with a life-sized skeleton companion. I coulda gone into the ride-share lanes in Atlanta...heh heh heh.
    ---------------
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I'm confused about the "behind the wheel" comment. She's next to the office room window in my house. I'll have to keep her in there because I have a doll phobia so she can't be in my room, and the dogs are terrified of her. I'm going to name her Susan Phoenix. Susan was the name of my imaginary friend in childhood. I realized when I became 12 that she had always been the 12-year-old version of me, even though I was playing with her pre-eight-years-old. Phoenix references my love of the X-Men character. In essence, this is my more overt, aggressive, assertive side being given form, which I shall use in youtube vids (they'll take some time to make, as I've never puppeteered before, so I'll have to practice a lot so it doesn't look dumb). I've already switched my beliefnet profile pic over to her, as the puppet concept will figure heavily in her spirituality.
  3. newsmanfan

---------------
    LOVE it. A puppet with a soul.

Oh, the window in the pic looks very like a drivers-side car window. (Now I'm envisioning her teaching driver's ed to a bunch of whiny Whatnot kids.) Funny that the dogs are freaked. A cat would just rub her to death (mine, mine, mine)...

--------------
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Susan Phoenix... And the Creatoress hath given thee a name. Now rise from the ashes of burnt offerings on this Friday of goodness to contain the Encron Crystal within your earthly physical puppety form. :electric:
    Either that, or dispense just punishment upon the Manatee Mailbox Mutilator.
    kyunkyua and newsmanfan like this.
  5. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

My sister informed me that my niece is insisting that their dog be shut in a bedroom all weekend so that he doesn't eat the Easter Bunny.
    RedPiggy likes this.
  6. newsmanfan

------------
    Cookies & cream ice cream sammiches. :hungry:

Does there really need to be anything else?

---------------
    The Count likes this.
  7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I made a pizza for dinner today. Even made the crust from scratch. It came out so very delicious, and without all the grease and crud you get with delivery pizzas.
    newsmanfan and The Count like this.
  8. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

What made me smile was hear my brother's friend mispronounce "An Pan".

P.S Slackbot, your pizza sounds delicious!:hungry:
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

my banana finally smiled at me!
    kyunkyua likes this.
  10. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Seeing my little niece when we all went to my aunt's house for her (my aunt's) birthday.
  11. mo

mo Well-Known Member

that's sweet! :)
  12. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm going to be in a piano recital and I'm going to play Rainbow Connection. Hopefully I'll meet some Muppet fans there.
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Getting to hang out with Underwater Cowboy all Easter weekend + meeting most of his family via Skype = AWESOME. Also, having one last project to do and then only worrying about finals = SUPER AWESOME. Also, my sister's 18th birthday is this Friday the 13th. Win. :D
  14. newsmanfan

-----------
    No
    more
    GLASSES!!! Woo hooo!

Wearing my new lenses right now, and although everything feels a little...off, and weird...I'm happy. Been a few years since I had contacts so I'm having to ease back into it, but man, these are sweet.
    -------------
  15. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I showed my dad's gf's kids The Great Muppet Caper this afternoon while watching them and they LOVED IT! And then I showed the the first two TMNT live-action movies and they loved them as well :D

Sure, I had to explain a lot in between both movies, but, it was worth it and they enjoyed themselves and so did I :)
    newsmanfan and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I basically have a work-free school day tomorrow (busy work first period, work second and third period, watchin' a movie in fourth, fifth lunch, sixth sub [we may watch some Eli Stone], filming seventh and sub eighth). Anyone who says senior year is hard is in honors classes.
  17. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

I have finished my last assignment for Ye Local College. I will never have to write a term paper there ever again. *dances* :D
  18. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm still on easter break!!!! woo-hoo!:)
  19. Slackbot

I've started writing another story. I like writing!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. Slackbot

I stayed nearly 3 hours late at work wrapping and stuffing shoeboxes with supplies like soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc. to be given to homeless women with children via the United Way.
    mo likes this.