1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I just found out Sean Astin plays the voice of Raphael in the TNMT series on Nick. That's awesome :)
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Since when did I get a top comment on this video?
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

WA-HOO!

First sweater-wearin'-weather day since the middle of February!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

SAME HERE IT'S ONLY 50 OUT!!! *CAN I GET A HIGH FIVE?!!* :D :D :D
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Sure. I would love a *virtual* high five. I am wearing a sweater and its red. Yes, my second favorite color. Gosh, how did you know? My areas is now around the 50s too now.
  6. D'Snowth

7. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

My love for Holland increased today as I learned that a friend from Friesland also grew up on a cartoon called Noah's Island. And here was me thinking I was the only one who watched that show. :)
  8. Pinkflower7783

It's suppose to go down to 42 tonight!
  9. muppetfan24/7

Uh-oh! I don't... like the sound of that. That sounds like winter at night. Brrrrrr!
  10. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

It's in the fifties now. Nice and cool. It's supposed to be 70s/60s the next few days but at least it's not the nineties like it has been.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Not me! Me loves it!!!
  12. muppetfan24/7

I was just kidding, pinkflower! I am used to this kind of weather and I can't change it.
  13. Pinkflower7783

I wasn't really yelling or anything...just saying I like this type of weather there wasn't really any need for all that. :confused:
  14. muppetfan24/7

That's right! Sorry!

Better news
    I heard that some retail stores are hring. So, all I need to do is to turn in my resume, and then fill in an application before I get an interview and get that job.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Just being with my friends here at MC. :)
    AlittleMayhem and charlietheowl like this.
  16. AlittleMayhem

Welp, that's good enough for me!
  17. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Totally diggin' Pinky's and Vincent's new avatars. :news:

I finally had a real weekend. Stayed up all night the past two nights writing like mad, slept in all morning, had actual leisurely breakfasts (English muffin with cran-apple butter, Jonagold slices, and NZ cheddar broiled to a gooey magnificence, and hot spiced chai), and spent an unhurried hour or so editing today. AND I can now turn my attention back to my newest story, which completely rules my thoughts.

And the heat broke. Ish. 80s is still not my idea of nice weather, but it's better than 100...
    ------------
    Pinkflower7783 and Vincent Liu like this.
  18. D'Snowth

Wow, I know that it was supposed to be another cool fall-like day today, but as it turns out, it ended up being another sweater-wearin'-weather day today! Huzzah! :excited:
  19. AlittleMayhem

Finally got my housing benefits sorted! Ah, feels so good to have that out of the way...
  20. muppetfan24/7

Great! I am a Disney and Muppets fan, but I got a Bambi toy. I was going to post it, but I had a problem and there was this IMG block. It was so cute! L LOVE Disney classic characters.
    AlittleMayhem likes this.