1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!11111

It's a pun :crazy:
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

If I keep up this muffining I'm gonna be back to being a new member or no member at all. :p
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Sooooooooooo

My mom made me garlic bread :D

That made me happy :D
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Like I said bacon cheeseburger made me happy oh and peanut butter ice cream!
  5. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

We're watching Thor and I'm drinking tea because it's cold outside. Might also make some muffin balls later.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I can finally sit outside on my deck without bugs biting me!
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I just found out Sean Astin plays the voice of Raphael in the TNMT series on Nick. That's awesome :)
  8. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Since when did I get a top comment on this video?
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

WA-HOO!

First sweater-wearin'-weather day since the middle of February!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

SAME HERE IT'S ONLY 50 OUT!!! *CAN I GET A HIGH FIVE?!!* :D :D :D
  11. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Sure. I would love a *virtual* high five. I am wearing a sweater and its red. Yes, my second favorite color. Gosh, how did you know? My areas is now around the 50s too now.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

13. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

My love for Holland increased today as I learned that a friend from Friesland also grew up on a cartoon called Noah's Island. And here was me thinking I was the only one who watched that show. :)
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's suppose to go down to 42 tonight!
  15. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Uh-oh! I don't... like the sound of that. That sounds like winter at night. Brrrrrr!
  16. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

It's in the fifties now. Nice and cool. It's supposed to be 70s/60s the next few days but at least it's not the nineties like it has been.
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Not me! Me loves it!!!
  18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I was just kidding, pinkflower! I am used to this kind of weather and I can't change it.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I wasn't really yelling or anything...just saying I like this type of weather there wasn't really any need for all that. :confused:
  20. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's right! Sorry!

Better news
    I heard that some retail stores are hring. So, all I need to do is to turn in my resume, and then fill in an application before I get an interview and get that job.