1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just being with my friends here at MC. :)
    AlittleMayhem and charlietheowl like this.
  2. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Welp, that's good enough for me!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Totally diggin' Pinky's and Vincent's new avatars. :news:

I finally had a real weekend. Stayed up all night the past two nights writing like mad, slept in all morning, had actual leisurely breakfasts (English muffin with cran-apple butter, Jonagold slices, and NZ cheddar broiled to a gooey magnificence, and hot spiced chai), and spent an unhurried hour or so editing today. AND I can now turn my attention back to my newest story, which completely rules my thoughts.

And the heat broke. Ish. 80s is still not my idea of nice weather, but it's better than 100...
    ------------
    Pinkflower7783 and Vincent Liu like this.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow, I know that it was supposed to be another cool fall-like day today, but as it turns out, it ended up being another sweater-wearin'-weather day today! Huzzah! :excited:
  5. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Finally got my housing benefits sorted! Ah, feels so good to have that out of the way...
  6. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Great! I am a Disney and Muppets fan, but I got a Bambi toy. I was going to post it, but I had a problem and there was this IMG block. It was so cute! L LOVE Disney classic characters.
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's only 50 out!!!
  8. Slackbot Well-Known Member

This morning over breakfast I watched the Fraggle Rock episode Playing Till it Hurts. It's my habit to imitate things, like voices and sound effects, for the heck of it. I found out I can do a pretty dead-on Rock Hockey Hannah. Heh, that'll be a useful skill in life.

Also, I have turned off my air conditioning! For a little while my house can maintain a decent temperature without that electric hum!
  9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know! I turned mine off Saturday and it's been off ever since! I can already hear my electric bill going down. :D
  10. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

No school today! Yaaaaay!
  11. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

12. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Made some good knoephla soup. Was my first attempt so I'm hoping to improve on it though.
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So being the dummy that I am had to google what that was. Sounds delish though! :D
    Gonzo's Hobbit likes this.
  14. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Our class hike was cancelled last week and yesterday (making me so mad), but we're finally going to do it tomorrow. :)
  15. heralde Well-Known Member

Going to Comic Con tomorrow, woohoo! :halo:
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

LUCKY DUCK!!! I wish I could've went but sadly I am a poor one. LOL
  17. heralde Well-Known Member

Aw yeah I know, I actually got the professional pass which is discounted for all four days, because I couldn't afford the normal price either, heh.
  18. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

You. Lucky. Sod.
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I heard there's gonna be a Disney person there. *whispers ask about new movie k? Thanks* LOL XD
  20. heralde Well-Known Member

Well if it helps I probably won't be going on Sunday when Gordon and Elmo are there, lol. Oh well, hopefully a lot of fans will get to meet them.

Lol, I will do my best.