1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

It's only 50 out!!!
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

This morning over breakfast I watched the Fraggle Rock episode Playing Till it Hurts. It's my habit to imitate things, like voices and sound effects, for the heck of it. I found out I can do a pretty dead-on Rock Hockey Hannah. Heh, that'll be a useful skill in life.

Also, I have turned off my air conditioning! For a little while my house can maintain a decent temperature without that electric hum!
  3. Pinkflower7783

I know! I turned mine off Saturday and it's been off ever since! I can already hear my electric bill going down. :D
  4. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

No school today! Yaaaaay!
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

6. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Made some good knoephla soup. Was my first attempt so I'm hoping to improve on it though.
  7. Pinkflower7783

So being the dummy that I am had to google what that was. Sounds delish though! :D
    Gonzo's Hobbit likes this.
  8. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Our class hike was cancelled last week and yesterday (making me so mad), but we're finally going to do it tomorrow. :)
  9. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Going to Comic Con tomorrow, woohoo! :halo:
  10. Pinkflower7783

LUCKY DUCK!!! I wish I could've went but sadly I am a poor one. LOL
  11. heralde

Aw yeah I know, I actually got the professional pass which is discounted for all four days, because I couldn't afford the normal price either, heh.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

You. Lucky. Sod.
  13. Pinkflower7783

I heard there's gonna be a Disney person there. *whispers ask about new movie k? Thanks* LOL XD
  14. heralde

Well if it helps I probably won't be going on Sunday when Gordon and Elmo are there, lol. Oh well, hopefully a lot of fans will get to meet them.

Lol, I will do my best.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Today is my mom's birthday! I can't say how old she is or she might kill me. Lol! But she is my best friend and always my biggest supporter in life and I honestly have no idea where I'd be without her. I'm so lucky to have a mom like her and love her very much. <3
    heralde and HeyButtahfly like this.
  16. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I just got The Wit and Wisdom of Big Bird by Carroll Spinney. Is is a fun read, and I love his illustrations. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves puppetry in general and has a spot in their heart for the eight-foot-tall pile of yellow turkey feathers.
    Muppet fan 123 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  17. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I officially love thrift stores. This happened yesterday but it still made me smile. I have been looking for a wig for something and had resigned myself to paying 20 some off dollars online for one when I found one that worked just as well at a thrift store for under 5 bucks.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I got a Kermit plate and a Kermit water bottle at Target today. :)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. AlittleMayhem

YES! I am now officially a Well-Known Member on MC! Get in there!
  20. Pinkflower7783

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a "Well-Known Member." XP