1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Yea I meant more the hair thing. Cool.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

EVERYTHING! I feel like everything in life is magic!
    (Hence the current av and sig)
    charlietheowl likes this.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Sesame Street's vintage material Tumblr page
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I finished another puppet. Well, I still have some more seam-picking and detail-fiddling to do, and now I have to clothe it, but I can still look at it and go "Dang, that isn't half bad!"
    Muppet fan 123 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think I know who it is..... Maybe. If so, from what I saw, he/she looks AWESOME!
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The RAVENS kicking Cowboy booty!! WOO!
  7. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

So...my school's select chorus (the chorus for THE best singers in my school) is singing "Imagine" by John Lennon for some anti-bullying thing next Friday.....AND I GOT A SOLO!! :halo: I'm so nervous ('cause I'm gonna be performing in front of the entire school and administration) but I'm so excited! :excited:
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Yay!
    Will anyone be shooing the video?
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Yay that's so exciting! I'm sure you will do fine! :)
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  10. MissMusical12

I'm actually not sure...:smirk: But thank you guys! :flirt:
  11. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Minor to you guys but it made me smile.
    I saw the doctor this morning & once again my tests for diabetes were negative! :D (The doctor & my mom were SO proud of me!)
    This next part will make you laugh :
    I was playing "Wheel Of Fortune " on Facebook. So the puzzle was Fictional Character: The puzzle went like this:
    - - - - - - - -
    - - - -
    I usually do the R's S's T's L's first My puzzle started looking like this:
    - - R- - T T --
    - R - -
    I pretty much had a good idea what (or in this case who) it was .But JUST in case, I put a "K" in . .It was there! So I filled it all in(where's there a *smug* smiley when you need it?) and I answered it:
    KERMIT THE FROG
    :): YAAAYYYY!!!!!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Wow that's so good to hear the diabetes test was negative!! My dad has it and my grandma struggled with it for most of her life. So it hits a personal chord with me.
  13. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Thanks Pinkflower!:)
    The women on my dad's side of the family had it. Plus I'm ...er..... big... bo... OK,OK...overweight. :o.So I have a double whammy against me. I'm trying to fight getting it every step of the way though. I've been walking every day (or at least trying to when I'm feeling okay. Last week into this week my head's been hurting & painkillers aren't helping much.:ouch:)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783

I'll keep you in my thoughts. I've seen people who get it though and were never overweight. But that's good you're taking a healthier approach to it. I wish I had that will power. Lol
  15. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

16. Slackbot

The ad at the top of this page was See's Candies, my all-time favorite chocolate.
  17. Slackbot

18. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

A certain someone *cough* appreciated my drawings today... So sweet! :excited:
    Muppet fan 123 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  19. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

20. MissMusical12

Two strokes of luck happened today:
    *My AP US History quiz/test has been moved to next Friday
    *My orthodontist appointment (I got my braces off in August, but I have to wear a retainer) was pretty quick today, so I was able to go home before my sister's check up/shots (which, actually has been moved....)