1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Ah, maybe it's a bow... looks like she's wearing footie pajamas lol
  2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Looking at it closely, that very well could be a crown.
  3. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

My self esteem and overall week got a nice boost tonight. Finally finished a puppet that's been giving me trouble (and I'm getting paid for), I got to make pancakes for dinner and I don't have to worry about going into work tomorrow.
    Pinkflower7783, mo and Mo Frackle like this.
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

While downtown this evening, I walked past a pair of guys who were deep in conversation. I don't know what they were discussing, but I kept hearing one of them say "Maniacal laaaaugh, MAniacal laaaaaugh...." It made me happy.
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm starting my new school once I get back from visiting my family in the US, and my teacher likes all the same things I like she likes converse, tatoo's , alternative music. I don't know if I should be happy or scared.:)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'm finally getting my car's recalled engine checked. It's only been a year since I should've had it done. XP I guess Toyota must have noticed too cause this was my second letter from them saying I need to get it looked at. :o I guess I'm lucky for a year my engine didn't catch on fire or conk out in the middle of the highway?
  7. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I just woke up at 8 AM because Nightmare Before Christmas is on ABC Family right now. :excited: There's a Tim Burton/Henry Selick Movie Marathon today on ABC Family. Starting with Nightmare Before Christmas (now), then Coraline at 9:32 AM, then Corpse Bride at 11:32 AM, then Alice In Wonderland (the Tim Burton one) at 1:30 PM, then Charlie and The Chocolate Factory at 3:56 PM, then Nightmare Before Christmas (again) at 6:26 PM, then Beetlejuice at 7:59 PM, and finally Edward Scissorhands at 10:00 PM.

But ABC Family always puts commercials on at the wrong times. :rolleyes: It just put commercials on RIGHT BEFORE "What's This?" (when Jack arrives in Christmas Town)
  8. Pinkflower7783

It's 46 degrees out!!! YAAAAAAAAY! :)
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

May I join the "I love the cold" club?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Yes you may!
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to create a thread for that, it'll be a nice compliment to the "I Hate the Heat" Club Thread.
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

ABC Family has been showing good movies all day.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  13. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

The Tim Burton/Henry Selick movie marathon? :coy:
    Hayley B likes this.
  14. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Indeed :laugh:
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I didn't burn my bread last night.
    dwmckim likes this.
  16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Today, a major scientific breakthrough! My high school science teachers would be proud of me.

My cat favors either of a pair of sling-back, heavy-as-Thog genuine-tacky-orange-upholstered 1970s chairs which I own. I have previously noted how lethargic he becomes whenever he curls up in the bucket seat of one of these chairs...moreso even than his sleeping loft above the bedroom shelves. He cannot even be bothered to move his forepaws a little when teased with his fave toys whilst in the Comfy Chairs.

Today it occurred to me why: they are NOT chairs.

They are CAMOUFLAGED JELLYFISH! They are injecting potent neurotoxins into his unsuspecting (and quite handsome really, just ask him) feline form whenever he risks a nap there! He isn't lazy, he's temporarily PARALYZED! How devious! How cruel! How utterly BRILLIANT!

I believe this may indeed precede the actual takeover of our world by hyperintelligent jellyfish.

:news: You have been warned.
    -----------------
  17. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

<--- One of my brothers took this picture of Koro here ( one of our black kittens). I thought he would be perfect for Halloween.
    newsmanfan and AlittleMayhem like this.
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I finished my first online math course and managed to pass it! :) I can't get the credits transferred until next week. But I'm just happy I got it out of the way. 1 down, 1 to go.
    Mo Frackle and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  19. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

Congrats!
  20. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Even if you do burn your bread, remember Tis Better to Have Burnt Bread Than Burnt Bridges (or was that "Britches"?)

Smile Today...coming home to watch this year's Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode...that's basically the high point of my Halloween this year!