1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

True for me it's more like I put it in the oven and then forget about it. XP
  2. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Would anyone believe me if I say that watching people playing that horror-game Slender makes me happy? All these people freaking out because this cute faceless guy follows them...
    ... I'm so cruel sometimes. I don't find the game scary at all. No life.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

My history midterm was mad easy. I don't think I got an A on it, but I couldn't have done less than a B-.
    Pinkflower7783 and Mo Frackle like this.
  4. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Finally defeated the final boss on Super Mario Sunshine!
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

YAAAAY! Another Slender fan!!!
    ilovemusic likes this.
  6. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I finally have Little Shop of Horrors music. Yes! May have to work on a fanfic but other than that, been listening to Muppet music on Grooveshark (weird name for a website), and maybe tonight spend some time with my family. So, it's a good day!
  7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster on The Chew. "Punchie punch! Brushie brush!" (Flailie flail!)
  8. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Yay, sold my second puppet today :D And I bought a chocolate covered graham.

And it's cold and supposed to snow tomorrow, yay!
  9. Pinkflower7783

I helped feed the homeless today just like I do every month. And nothing puts a smile on my face like giving back to my community. I truly love doing it because it not only makes you appericate what you do have but it just makes you feel good knowing your helping people. :)
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The air conditioner was fixed today, so now it's finally starting cool off in the house, as the temps continue to hover in the low 80s for at least another day or two. In October. In fall.
    Pinkflower7783 and Hayley B like this.
  11. Pinkflower7783

Maybe that's why you've been disliking the warmer temps even more cause your AC wasn't fixed. :p
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I dislike warmer temps in general.
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

So...you will in the future only hire cold-blooded temps? Dang Snowth. How utterly reptilist of you!

:shifty: I temped once. Waddn't bad.

Until they threw you out for eating all the donuts.

:shifty: Har de har har. No, they said they needed someone who could type more than 12 words a minute! Da noive! So dey hired some chicken.
    ---------------
  14. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

More like yesterday, but anyway...
    Got that freaking book report finished! Yaaaaay!
  15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

My class went to the Met. today and I was able to recognize so many things from "Don't Eat the Pictures". I even strolled through the broken Greek statues section while listening to "Broken and Beautiful".
    newsmanfan and BobThePizzaBoy like this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

IT'S GONNA BE IN THE 40'S STARTING TOMORROW!!! I CAN FINALLY WEAR MY MUPPETS SOCKS! YIPPIE!!! :)
  17. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I guess this is something to smile at. I made somewhat of a step in conquering my shyness.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Hey I think that's great. Ever since I was a kid I was always extremely shy. I'm not anymore but it took me awhile before I came out of my shell.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I went to Rush last night in Boston! (Yes, again) It was AMAZING! Different set list, with better songs! If you have no idea who I'm talking about, please, look them up. They are possibly one of the greatest bands in history. :):):)
    newsmanfan and charlietheowl like this.
  20. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

What classic stuff did they play?
    ------------