1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yesterday I went to my friends house who has a Blu-Ray player and watched the bonus features from my The Muppets Blu-Ray.
    I became very good friends with him recently and so I was comfortable asking him if I could.
    He was kinda busy then, so he let me watch while he was getting ready for something, but he kept popping back in to watch every so often. The features triggered a lot of laughs from him, including the parody trailers and the deleted scenes (Especially the Strip Mall Awards, too bad that was cut from the movie)
    I made sure to know where all the eater eggs are and watched them. There are some really great features on this Blu-Ray, and if I had a Blu-Ray player I'd be praising Disney.
    I loved all the features on the disc. Especially Scratching the Surface, (I really loved JG, the new Frackle) the deleted scenes were extremely hilarious, those could have easily been on the movie.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There's really no excuse for Disney to exclude all of that stuff from the DVD release.

Oh yeah, they like to screw consumers over, THAT'S their excuse.
    dwmckim and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*steals money from Pinky and runs out of thread*
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Give it back now. :mad:

EDIT- On the other hand I had a bacon cheeseburger for lunch! *DON'T START HUBERT*
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You can't catch me...

*runs*
  7. Pinkflower7783

I'm the gingerbread man.
  8. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

My parents are in town for the weekend to visit. :) Got to go shopping with them and head out with Underwater Cowboy to a nice resteraunt for a double-date. :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

I thought I screwed a translation test for Latin. Now guess what? 9,3 out of 10...
    Now that's giving me an 8,2 out of 10 on my note list for this period so far! I only can get unsufficient notes on my list from now on if I have made last week's test 2 out of 10... Which I didn't, because it went rather well.
    Weird, I feel kinda smart right now. xD
    newsmanfan likes this.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I tried out breaded mushrooms for the first time (quite tasty, I must say)

But most notably:

Tonight's Columbo rerun features my favorite actor of all time! *flails arms*
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Why were the mushrooms breaded?
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Do you mean FRIED mushrooms? :p
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

What is this, a riddle? :p
  14. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

15. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Who is it?
  16. miss kermie

Me, duuhhhh...
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...you were born a little late for that...
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

miss kermie likes this.
  20. miss kermie