1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Im eating my finger.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ew...

Double ew...
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

For the past couple of days, MeTV has had scheduling that warranted my checking out, and I have to say, I am really enjoying this channel: uncut programming (from what I've seen so far), less commercial breaks... my only quibble is the sound quality on this channel overall is pretty bad, but other than that, I hope MeTV can change up their schedule a bit, so I can seemore of what they have to offer.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

First of all big EWWW on the mushrooms. And my football team won today!!! WOO! and I am also happy because Friday I'm making another Muppet shopping trip. :D
  5. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Bengals win, my driver won, the drivers I root against crashed. It was a good day.

Daniel
  6. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Got to eat out at an awesome Italian resteraunt with my family. Loves it! :D
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

For an assignment he had to write business letters to a company, so i just wrote to Ben and Jerry's for lack of better options and they sent be coupons for ice cream
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

FINALLY!

For the first time since I posted it several, several months ago, my post about Joseph Sirrico has finally disappeared from the "Popular Posts" module on Scarblog.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just waking up to see another day is reason to smile enough.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I went to sleep a bit early last night and when I woke up I didn't feel quite as dead as usual :p
  11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

My classmates keeps telling jokes in class. :)
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I only ever come into this thread to celebrate the food I'm eating? :o
  13. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

What made me smile was that I managed to get my printer working so that I could print off my homework before school and that on the way home from school I saw a little kid with a fozzie bear plush
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

A Fozzie Bear plush?

*throws confetti*

Not Big Bird or Elmo or even Kermit...FOZZIE?

...what year is this, again?
  15. miss kermie

I smiled when I saw my dog.
    What?
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Was your dog still wearing those nifty glasses? That would make me smile, too...
    miss kermie likes this.
  17. miss kermie

Yes she was
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ever think of getting your dog a case of contacts?
  19. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

A-la peanut butter sandwiches!
    newsmanfan and Vincent Liu like this.