1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Who is it?
  2. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Me, duuhhhh...
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

4. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah...you were born a little late for that...
  5. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

6. miss kermie Well-Known Member

7. Hubert Well-Known Member

However, you can make them not fried...
  8. miss kermie Well-Known Member

You can cover them in kung pao sauce.
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm eating yogurt :p
  10. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Im eating my finger.
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

Ew...

Double ew...
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

For the past couple of days, MeTV has had scheduling that warranted my checking out, and I have to say, I am really enjoying this channel: uncut programming (from what I've seen so far), less commercial breaks... my only quibble is the sound quality on this channel overall is pretty bad, but other than that, I hope MeTV can change up their schedule a bit, so I can seemore of what they have to offer.
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

First of all big EWWW on the mushrooms. And my football team won today!!! WOO! and I am also happy because Friday I'm making another Muppet shopping trip. :D
  14. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Bengals win, my driver won, the drivers I root against crashed. It was a good day.

Daniel
  15. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Got to eat out at an awesome Italian resteraunt with my family. Loves it! :D
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

For an assignment he had to write business letters to a company, so i just wrote to Ben and Jerry's for lack of better options and they sent be coupons for ice cream
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

FINALLY!

For the first time since I posted it several, several months ago, my post about Joseph Sirrico has finally disappeared from the "Popular Posts" module on Scarblog.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Just waking up to see another day is reason to smile enough.
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I went to sleep a bit early last night and when I woke up I didn't feel quite as dead as usual :p
  20. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

My classmates keeps telling jokes in class. :)