1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "What Made You Smile Today?" thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Contacts Fitter: Unfortunately, I don't speak the gibberish you do...so, um...I'll assume that "woof woof" means laughter and "bark bark" means sadness. Yolkey Dokey? So now back to your contacts, they should be in in say, 3-5 days, and they'll come in a carton. Haha, get it, carton?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Contacts Fitter: Aw...don't cry, little puppy dog. You're almost done, and you've been great! I'm eggstatic to have been able to serve you. And sorry for the bit of scramble that happened, that was purely my fault. But look, the sunny side is up and it's a brand new day, so go out there and play, play, play!
  4. miss kermie

5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Contacts Fitter: Bye bye little doggy. *waves* Oh I am so clever with puns today...I coulda landed a job with Jimmy Dean...haha, get it, Jimmy Dean?
  6. miss kermie

7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

The dialog about totally made me smile :)
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

This is soooo going to be deleted by a mod. :p
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Contacts Fitter: Aw...we're a sad little puppy, aren't we? Do you need a new owner? Is that it?
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What the Elmo just happened?
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    *shaking head at the insatiable, incorrigible Pinky and the 'Bert*

:attitude: Stop that! You'll only incorrige them. *beat* Er...

Smiling because of a hilarious three-way exchange between me and two of my new Brit friends last night (one of them my crush) involving the ST:NG ep about Picard and the Cardassian torture. There...are...four...lights! ...and an hour later, my crush randomly popped back in to an entirely different discussion with the quiet posts: There are five lights. There are FIVE.

Smitten. Yes.
    ---------------
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*stares at two well-respected members in thread*

Erm...uh...eh...my taxi is here, so, um, goodbye!

*grabs Jaz's dog and takes her along too*
  13. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hey I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels! Particuarly peanut butter AND chocolate ones. :D
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...I don't know if I've ever had a peanut butter and chocolate one...might be interesting to try.
  15. Pinkflower7783

My aunt made them on year they were yummy!!! She basically just dipped them in chocolate and just drizzled peanut butter sauce on them so it wasn't too much that you couldn't taste the chocolate.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Very interesting.

*puts on list of foods to try out someday*
  17. Pinkflower7783

You could just make them yourself. :p
  18. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Hearing the news that the allegations against Kevin Clash have been dropped. Don't tell me pray don't work!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

During Latin class, someone in a santa-suit suddenly came in and started Gangnam-styling. SERIOUSLY. ((That must've been a joke from the 12th graders.))
    newsmanfan and AlittleMayhem like this.
  20. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

What made me smile was bthat I managed to get another muppet comic strip finished and that I've got a school trip tomorrow